Super Bowl LVI: Bengals at Rams

\GoBillsInDallas/

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

It looks like we should prepare ourselves for the Bills opening up the season next year on Thursday Night Football just to rub salt in our wounds because the Bills visit both the Bengals and the Rams.

I’m ok getting TNF out of the way week 1. Won’t be a short week.

* yolo’s silver linings playbook 

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Maaaannnnn.....YOLO takes starting the threads around here SERIOUSLY!! 😂😂

I’m truly sad we aren’t in the SB. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It looks like we should prepare ourselves for the Bills opening up the season next year on Thursday Night Football just to rub salt in our wounds because the Bills visit both the Bengals and the Rams.

Only if Cincinnati wins. Those opening games are almost always conference games. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, bills6969 said:

Rams D will give Burrows & co problems.  But,  Rams have a team full of ego,  I wonder what 2 weeks off and having the game at home in LA will do to their mindset.  Should be an interesting game.  I’m really pulling for the Bungels.

interesting take. burrow has a huge ego too though. still hard not to see the rams winning this by atleast a td

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Rooting for the Bengals since they have lost two already plus hate all those smug actors showing up now that "their" team is winning. Where were they when they weren't winning ??

i have more insecurities than a hollywood actor and i dont want burrow to be the new anointed one over Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

interesting take. burrow has a huge ego too though. still hard not to see the rams winning this by atleast a td

i have more insecurities than a hollywood actor and i dont want burrow to be the new anointed one over Allen.

Dont care about any anointing, Allen is the best QB in the league period.

• Agree 2

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Dont care about any anointing, Allen is the best QB in the league period.

100000000% agree, but i cant help but watch the terrible espn/fox sports media for coverage and i dont want to hear burrow this burrow that when its suppose to be Allen :(

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Bengals have beat the Chiefs two times and the Titans once, two of those games on the road, in the past month.

Keep underestimating them.

The only team to beat the Chiefs since October 24th, is the Bengals, who did it twice. This team is for real. Should be a good game. I expect the Bengals to win this one though. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.