NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

8 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Let’s see if they win before we decide how good an idea it is. Props to them for getting there, I’ll give them that. Eventually the check is going to come and they’re gonna have to pay it

??????????????

They have been one of the best teams in football for half a decade.

Two teams have a chance to win the Super Bowl this year. 30 teams have a 0% chance.  Guess which group the Rams are in.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JMM said:

You think the Bills could have used Von Miller? I love Beane but he has not been aggressive enough the last two trade deadlines in which we had realistic chances to get over the Hump with an impact player. You never know how long your window is, even with a unicorn like Josh.

He went after watt but he chose ARI over BUF. He may have checked in on von Miller but DEN didn’t want to trade him to an AFC team

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Maybe @Rick 'r Mortis can answer this question.

😂

You obviously take exception to what I said. But what I said is true, not opinion...and I actually like Stafford being that I live 45 minutes from Detroit and have seen too many Lion's games to recount. Not great, just good enough some times.

Do you know the thread he is referencing? Still not sure why I was quoted other than it being one of those weekly call out posts you see here every season.

• Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, FireChans said:

lol.

lol.

lol.

55 wins over 5 seasons.  6-3 in postseason, including two SuperBowl trips.

Is it time we bow at the altar of McVay or do you heretics need more proof that talent, not draft picks or cap space, wins football games?

I need more proof. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

After the 1st game, I felt a little better. Now, I'm more of the mindset that we could have won the SB, and probably would have won.

Rams would be very tough. Aaron Donald owned the bills offensive line last year and Stafford is much better the Goff. Woulda been a good game but i would put the rams as 4 point favorites atleast against the bills 

• Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, FireChans said:

lol.

lol.

lol.

Is it time we bow at the altar of McVay or do you heretics need more proof that talent, not draft picks or cap space, wins football games?

Don’t you kinda owe that game to Tartt the 49ers safety who dropped essentially the equivalent of a fair catch interception that would have essentially iced the game? 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, FireChans said:

lol.

lol.

lol.

How many Super Bowl wins in that time?

Just curious.

40 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Please get us a real pass rush McBeane.  Cincy actyalky had guys who could chase down Mahomes.  Rams have guys who can get home.  Our defensive Ends are lacking.  Epenesa experiment needs to end.  And Hughes and Addison got nothing left.  

Or...you know... maybe squib kick it.

21 minutes ago, FireChans said:

lol.

lol.

lol.

Props to Rams for do what needs to be done to get play makers,  Beane has done brutal done signing free agents.  Other than Beasley he has not done a great jobs with free agents

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.