NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

You think the Bills could have used Von Miller? I love Beane but he has not been aggressive enough the last two trade deadlines in which we had realistic chances to get over the Hump with an impact player. You never know how long your window is, even with a unicorn like Josh.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JMM said:

You think the Bills could have used Von Miller? I love Beane but he has not been aggressive enough the last two trade deadlines in which we had realistic chances to get over the Hump with an impact player. You never know how long your window is, even with a unicorn like Josh.

this !

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JMM said:

It will be interesting to watch 

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

How must Detroit fans feel right now.  Watching Detroit fail for like 12 years with Stafford and them trade for garbage Goff only for Stafford to make the SB year one of trade.

I mean is there a lower place for Detroit fans to feel, seems like this would just be par for the course to them.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

How must Detroit fans feel right now.  Watching Detroit fail for like 12 years with Stafford and them trade for garbage Goff only for Stafford to make the SB year one of trade.

Garbage organization. Couldn’t win with Stafford AND Megatron, Suh. Total joke 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.