NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

About 4th time Rams got away with that. If it’s zero call it ! 

Agree I remember one game where Josh got a delay of game call instantly as the clock hit zero.  Like I think it was so fast they started pulling the flag at 1 second.  Other times teams get like 2 extra seconds.

6 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Nah, it’s not - we have nobody as remotely as disruptive as Donald or Ramsey (a healthy tre aside)

Those players are great. But our team defense is better. I mean, everyone wants to point to the Chiefs game last week as an indictment on the quality of the defense overall. They got beat by the chiefs. But they also beat the chiefs earlier in the year.  They are a great team defense, and the stats bear it out, as do the comments of all the opposing coaches who play us. 

The Rams gave up 27 points and 350 yards to Tom Brady and one healthy receiver last week, and choked away the game basically, until Stafford bailed them out. 

i just think people are judging the bills D pretty harshly based on last game, and really the last 13 seconds of that game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.