AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

9 hours ago, stevewin said:

One thing is for sure - Chiefs loss (in delicious fashion) is helping me get past last week.  I'm actually watching NFL coverage again this AM

yep.  I’m happy for the Bengals fanbase, AND it makes me feel better that an AFCCG in Buffalo wouldn’t have been the cakewalk that I originally thought after the Bengals eked out a win in Tennessee despite getting sacked 9 times.

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Chiefs fans have interesting comments about Mahomes lol

They range from Mahomes deliberately throwing the game to an undisclosed concussion to choke artist in Big Games..

Haha I love it. 

The Chiefs man...it is starting to look like a pattern isn't it?  They smoke a bunch of teams in the regular season, Mahomes gets hyped up as the next GOAT...then they beat a team in the playoffs and starting planning their SB Parade down Missouri's only paved road.

Then they choke/implode and it all happens again the next year.  Except they got that one ring, so they aren't a laughingstock, or compared to the early Manning era Colts.  It makes all the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.