AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I have no doubt the Bengals dfensvie coaches learned from the bills mistakes last week. No doubt whatsoever. Not surprised their defensive adjustments worked so well

They also tackled better but yes they made adjustments and shut down Mahomes while Frazier changed nothing and continued to play soft zone coverage.  I just hope Pergulas have end of season review like Wilson did.  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

VaJimmy 

@VaJimmy_FN

·

1hReplying to

@Chiefs

This game does not count. The refs were on the bengals side this game . Patrick Mahomes is thr best qb in the league . Patrick mahomes is still 1000x better than Joe Burroverrated Chiefs were robbed

Meltdown in KC

Mo

@mohunna_br

·

1h

Patrick mahomes is the best qb. Refs vs chiefs the whole game. This game was rigged for joe overrated to win.

Show replies

Outce

@Outce1k

·

1hReplying to

@Chiefs

Ok ok ok So lemme get this straight.. mahomes plays beautifully in the first half and then all of a sudden he’s sleepy???! Also not to mention the refs not calling bengals bs!!????? This game is rigged

Outce

@Outce1k

·

44m

Lemme just say something.. not all of its mahomes or the refs fault some other players faults too but GGs

So other fans also complain about the refs and the game being rigged??

4 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

They tanked and made good of top picks,  but their coaching staff made halftime adjustments .  Started rushing 3 and had spy on Mahomes,  more aggressive coverage which resulted in the interceptions.

Frazier needs to go and this game showed how out of touch he is,  that soft zone is freaking useless unless your playing Zach Wilson 

How many times do we have to play them before the light goes on

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

.....I don't know how many more times I can post this.....YES...I have admitted....and never tried to hide the fact I joined your board to TROLL!  

Over time, my mind was changed, and I really like this place, I like the team, and I LONG LONG LONG ago admitted I was wrong about Josh Allen and am a big fan.  he's awesome and fun to watch.....I think a championship is in his, and the Bills near future.  I bought my 9 year old a couple Bills jerseys.  

The outcome of todays game sucked....it was a big fail...it was a big let down...it was a trainwreck.  All things considered, I'd rather the Bills had just won last week...I'm sure the bills would be on their way to the SB right now.

I'm still looking forward to Mahomes, Allen....entertaining football games in the coming years...and if my team can't win it all, I want the Bills to do it.  

I must have missed the early posts, but I've never seen a post of yours that I thought was a troll post.  We don't get too many opposing fans here, and to me, it's clear you've just come here to talk football.

If it helps, I'm over the loss last week, and I thought I'd NEVER be over it.  I'm sure today stung for KC fans, but this too shall pass.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

.....I don't know how many more times I can post this.....YES...I have admitted....and never tried to hide the fact I joined your board to TROLL!  

Over time, my mind was changed, and I really like this place, I like the team, and I LONG LONG LONG ago admitted I was wrong about Josh Allen and am a big fan.  he's awesome and fun to watch.....I think a championship is in his, and the Bills near future.  I bought my 9 year old a couple Bills jerseys.  

The outcome of todays game sucked....it was a big fail...it was a big let down...it was a trainwreck.  All things considered, I'd rather the Bills had just won last week...I'm sure the bills would be on their way to the SB right now.

I'm still looking forward to Mahomes, Allen....entertaining football games in the coming years...and if my team can't win it all, I want the Bills to do it.  

You are still a troll. You came on this board within minutes of winning the Super Bowl to rub it in. 
Reid pissed that game away. Your coach choked and he can’t blame it on inexperience. 
Mahomes looked like crap. Let’s see how your “dynasty” looks now that they have to start paying Mahomes salary. I have a feeling we see the Chief begin to fade. 
No I have ZERO empathy for you. You haven’t changed, you are the same. Enjoy the loss and off season. Enjoy checking the headlines to see which one of your players gets arrested for domestic violence. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Success said:

I must have missed the early posts, but I've never seen a post of yours that I thought was a troll post.  We don't get too many opposing fans here, and to me, it's clear you've just come here to talk football.

If it helps, I'm over the loss last week, and I thought I'd NEVER be over it.  I'm sure today stung for KC fans, but this too shall pass.

In Love Kiss GIF

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

A ton of us were borderline suicidal about “choosing the wrong josh,” so no apology necessary. What the hell happened to Mahomes though from the last play of 2Q to the end of the game? Inexplainable.

Edited by Turbo44

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

You are still a troll. You came on this board within minutes of winning the Super Bowl to rub it in. 
Reid pissed that game away. Your coach choked and he can’t blame it on inexperience. 
Mahomes looked like crap. Let’s see how your “dynasty” looks now that they have to start paying Mahomes salary. I have a feeling we see the Chief begin to fade. 
No I have ZERO empathy for you. You haven’t changed, you are the same. Enjoy the loss and off season. Enjoy checking the headlines to see which one of your players gets arrested for domestic violence. 

....I just said it was a choke...trainwreck...fail.....I'm not trying to argue or make any excuses.  

...and once again....Yep.....I joined this board to troll.  I trolled for a while...which again, was what I joined to do....and didn't try and say I was something I wasn't.  I made troll posts.  You have done a great job of recognizing the obvious here, and your ability to continue to fully acknowledge that I came here to troll, and then trolled...is on point.  

I am not asking for empathy.

Regarding bad dudes being on my team....I have stated multiple times that while I wish all my teams dudes were fine upstanding pilars of the community, I accept they are not.  If you want to make a case your players are better people, etc...then I'll just take the L.  If the legal system says they can have a job playing football, and they play for the team I root for then fine....their job is football player not kindergarten teacher...I want them all to be good people and do better....not all of them do.  I'm fine with it.

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

They tanked and made good of top picks,  but their coaching staff made halftime adjustments .  Started rushing 3 and had spy on Mahomes,  more aggressive coverage which resulted in the interceptions.

Frazier needs to go and this game showed how out of touch he is,  that soft zone is freaking useless unless your playing Zach Wilson 

How do we know it was Frazier's call? Like @Turk71said, did we get an explanation? 

3 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

A ton of us were borderline suicidal about “choosing the wrong josh,” so no apology necessary. What the hell happened to Mahomes though from the last play of 2Q to the end of the game? Inexplainable.

I wish I knew...it's like he could do no wrong until they missed on points to end the half.....it's like they suddenly believed that the game would play out like the first meeting did.....and then they went out and helped ensure that it did.  

So wierd.  

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Buy a lottery ticket,  better odds than anyone hiring Frazier

Yep he not only f*cked us in his play calling last week he f*cked us by eliminating any chance of getting two third rounders for him being hired elsewhere.

He seems to be a high quality human being so I have no hatred for him. I just don’t think highly of him as a coach.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

....I just said it was a choke...trainwreck...fail.....I'm not trying to argue or make any excuses.  

...and once again....Yep.....I joined this board to troll.  I trolled for a while...which again, was what I joined to do....and didn't try and say I was something I wasn't.  I made troll posts.  You have done a great job of recognizing the obvious here, and your ability to continue to fully acknowledge that I came here to troll, and then trolled...is on point.  

I am not asking for empathy.

Regarding bad dudes being on my team....I have stated multiple times that while I wish all my teams dudes were fine upstanding pilars of the community, I accept they are not.  If you want to make a case your players are better people, etc...then I'll just take the L.  If the legal system says they can have a job playing football, and they play for the team I root for then fine....their job is football player not kindergarten teacher...I want them all to be good people and do better....not all of them do.  I'm fine with it.

I dont even care if u were a troll it is who u are NOW that matters and I think you are sincere or else why freakin bother right. I respect your fandom as I do all non bandwagoning scum. Im not being shady I welcome your posts.

m

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

How do we know it was Frazier's call? Like @Turk71said, did we get an explanation? 

No explanation as McDermott doesn’t owe us an explanation- just ask him. There is a rumor out there that he took over d play calling sometime in the 2nd half, but of course, we’ll never know.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Yep he not only f*cked us in his play calling last week he f*cked us by eliminating any chance of getting two third rounders for him being hired elsewhere.

He seems to be a high quality human being so I have no hatred for him. I just don’t think highly of him as a coach.

Great person but we need a more aggressive thinking DC and if Sean is not allowing him to coach then that to is a problem

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.