AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I dont know why someone of you bother watching football, it clearly makes you miserable.   So far I've read:

• Bills are screwed because the Bengals have Joe Burrow and Cap Space
  • The Bills defense is beyond repair is complete shambles. 
  • Drafting players doesn't work.  Only spending a ton on free agents does.
  • Bengals did this today with no high picks (Despite having the #1 overall draft pick at QB, the #5 overall pick at WR, and the #11 overall pick at Tackle)

Take a breath and come back to reality. 

I'm just happy the Chiefs lost in OT.

The Bills are still on the way to a 5-4 overall SB record.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Special K said:

Is it just me or wouldn’t  you feel worse if Buffalo won last week and then lost to Cincy this week.....this has got to be a higher level of pain for Chiefs fans.....that’s a shame😁

The Difference is the Chiefs have made the last two super bowls and won one. Less pain than if that happened to the Bills today in my opinion

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

We wasted our picks on the D-line. Bengals did it with no high picks. Whose the idiot team now?

Exactly. The Cincy D-Line salaries are LESS then half of the Bills. If Rousseau and Basham don't improve. And Hughes-Addison-Butler-Phillips  all leave. outside of maybe Oliver, who do we have? Pathetic.  

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

A winning team with mountains of cap space is going to attract a lot of free agents. The Bills, on the other hand, will have to make hard choices.

Right now you could see some name defensive players get cut,  they need real play makers on that side of the ball.  WE have none beyond White and please stop with Milano is great fans,  when has he made a big play in a game against KC?

5 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Love the response.   LIke if you care about the team and you want to see them improve their weaknesses your not a real fan..

Turning a blind eye and not being willing to criticize their failures or point out their weaknesses is not what makes a 'real' fan.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

People think Frazier is the problem!!?? D gals followed his blue print! Their dlineman just finished plays. 

the real coaching goat is Reid and Bieniemy. What an epic meltdown.

shouldn’t EB be on the chopping

Block? 

Im sorry?  Where did you see Bengals safeties playing 40 yards back and the Bengals coverage unit nowhere near Kelce and Hill?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Man in the one year that Mahomes finally looked human, he happened to play the best game of his career against us. Then fell back to earth. This result doesn't make me feel better about last week at all. Our defense needed to make one freaking play.

He looked superhuman the 1st half

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Man in the one year that Mahomes finally looked human, he happened to play the best game of his career against us. Then fell back to earth. This result doesn't make me feel better about last week at all. Our defense needed to make one freaking play.

Our defence and players made him look like the greatest ever which some pundits were claiming Monday morning

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

I think something is wrong with me because I am absolutely so freaking excited right now. The therapy session is now fully complete.

Me too,  was not looking forward to Super Bowl week and pundits calling Mahomes the best ever. Also Bills 4 straight super bowls stays with us

Just finished watching the game a little behind real time.

Good for the Bengals!  They marched in there and did what we couldn't do, even after losing the toss in OT.

Better DL play, better coaching/adjustments in 2nd half, and a semi-off game for Mahomes all contibuted to the win IMO.  Of course the turnovers but that's part of Mahomes' down game.

It turned into a really good game and I enjoyed it; all I was asking for.

I just hope the next one is as good, and the SB is too.

Also, for me, the Bills loss in KC is now easier to take.

It wasn't meant to be our year.

• Like (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.