AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

3 minutes ago, 97bills said:

And I wonder how CIN keeps beating KC , the way McDermott explained it that KC was a few years ahead of us building there franchise. Then how can CIN keep beating them because there even further behind us 🤔

I was too sarcastic in my earlier response to this, it definitely is frustrating, but my takeaway is things are wide open in the AFC. The Bills will have their chances to take advantage of it. It remains to be seen if the Bengals are able to bring it home.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Because it probably got buried up thread, I’ll say this again. This is the worst case scenario for the Bills. Cincinnati is going to the SB and have 50 million in cap space this off season. The Bills are screwed.

Bills are screwed because of Bean and McTimid and Frazier.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Screw the Chiefs and the great Mahomes,  these guys were talking like they were the greatest ever and pundits kept throwing roses to Mahomes.  He looked average today with 2 interceptions. LMAO ,  I FEEL like I just got over a bad cold 

Read what mouth piece OC said below

While it only took nine seconds for Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs to move 44 yards (and four more for Harrison Butker to send the AFC Divisional Round into overtime), Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy says hours of study went into making magic happen in just 13 seconds.

“In that particular situation, we knew exactly what we wanted to do,” Bieniemy told reporters on Zoom Thursday. 

Kansas City’s first play of the penultimate drive earned 19 yards and elapsed just five seconds of game time. 

“It wasn’t by chance that it happened,” Bieniemy said of the game-tying drive. “It happened because we’ve practiced it over and over and over again.”

2 minutes ago, billsherd said:

It's in unbelievable how bad chiefs looked today. They looked unstoppable last week.

I thought KC might come out a little flat because of that huge game against us but they didn’t. I have nothing up 21-3 to go to super bowl that’s a choke job. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Because it probably got buried up thread, I’ll say this again. This is the worst case scenario for the Bills. Cincinnati is going to the SB and have 50 million in cap space this off season. The Bills are screwed.

How does the Bengals winning or losing today have anything to do with cap space?  

Just now, MRW said:

I was too sarcastic in my earlier response to this, it definitely is frustrating, but my takeaway is things are wide open in the AFC. The Bills will have their chances to take advantage of it. It remains to be seen if the Bengals are able to bring it home.

we need to learn and Bean needs to stop signing middle range FAs and drafting every DE hoping they improve.  Von Miller or Hendrickson would have made a difference this year. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

I am fine with Burrow talk... would you prefer the 13 seconds live in infamy cemented in the legacy of a Chiefs superbowl victory? #$!% that. 13 seconds legacy died today with the chiefs superbowl chances.

Doubtful, people already call it the greatest playoff game. We will see that game many more times.

Just now, 97bills said:

I thought KC might come out a little flat because of that huge game against us but they didn’t. I have nothing up 21-3 to go to super bowl that’s a choke job. 

That's the score I saw when I started watching after that I didn't see anything good from chiefs.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

The Bills are so glad you got their back.

They didn't blow that game last week at all. No one can stop Mahomes, even if he only had 3 seconds he would have won, he's just that good.😂

Love the response.   LIke if you care about the team and you want to see them improve their weaknesses your not a real fan..

Edited by billsfan714

Just now, RyanC883 said:

we need to learn and Bean needs to stop signing middle range FAs and drafting every DE hoping they improve.  Von Miller or Hendrickson would have made a difference this year. 

Games like this do make you think about the difference one guy could make. For sure if there is an opportunity for a one year rental where the cost isn't exorbitant, I hope Beane will pursue it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.