AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

And I wonder how CIN keeps beating KC , the way McDermott explained it that KC was a few years ahead of us building there franchise. Then how can CIN keep beating them because there even further behind us 🤔

It's almost like it's not a simple linear comparison between teams.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

So great how Bengals win is really just an opportunity for people to complain about the Bills…..Bravo

The Bills are so glad you got their back.

They didn't blow that game last week at all. No one can stop Mahomes, even if he only had 3 seconds he would have won, he's just that good.😂

• Like (+1) 1

Cincinnati showed everyone that when the windows opens up, you take advantage immediately.  Go ahead and win at Ten and at KC and play in the SB.

No reason Bills shouldn’t have beaten KC last year or this year. Windows don’t stay open indefinitely.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bengals opted to be the 4th seed.  They snuck wins over tenn and KC, they had an adjustment for the second half.

Our coaching staff intentionally doesn't have defensive adjustments.  It's pretty clear what we are lacking

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Cincy improved, we failed to.  That simple. Trey Hendrickson, who we should have got, 1.5 sacks.  

The key with Cincy's sacks was that they didn't run after Mahomes aggressively like the Bills did.  The rushers hung back forcing him to back pedal and they herded him toward the eventual tackler.   Hopefully, McD was watching.

• Agree 4

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

Wait until you get an off season chocked full of "Joe Brrrr" talk. I'd rather the Chiefs win, or chiefs play like that against the Bills

I am fine with Burrow talk... would you prefer the 13 seconds live in infamy cemented in the legacy of a Chiefs superbowl victory? #$!% that. 13 seconds legacy died today with the chiefs superbowl chances.

3 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Rousseau played well for a rookie and had a good year.

No, imo the big draft mistake was Basham in the 2nd round instead of Creed Humphrey who was one of the top interior lineman in the league and completed the o line rebuild for KC. The Bills got very little pressure on Mahomes up the middle because of him. The Bills were badly in need on the interior line and will have to address it this off-season when they already had the answer fall right into their laps last draft.

Cinci won by taking away Mahomes wide open short outlets over the middle. Unlike the Bills who played so soft and left that area open.

I agree, I’m just a little tougher on Rosseau since he was picked ahead of Basham. I also thought Basham didn’t get as much opportunity. I agree with you on Basham, but I don’t trust Rosseau as a big part of our future either. He showed flashes, but disappeared more often than not. I don't recall him showing much against KC. He seemed to have a few quality games, followed by complete disappearing acts. Decent rookie year I suppose, but not a guy I trust. Anyone who plays entire games without a QB pressure, isn’t someone who excites me as an early draft choice, even as a rookie. 

• Agree 1

Bills have to keep upgrading the D because Beane has totally botched his D picks. If the Bills don't re-sign D-liners Hughes - Addison - Butler - (Not saying they should). You 'all happy with what's left?? Not me... Not for a second. For an alleged #1 D. The bills D-line is a shambles.     

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.