AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

9 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Lot's of year 1 Josh - run and then spin. Anytime your back's to the D that much just gives more time for bad things to happen.

See, I feel the opposite - I feel better already.  it'll ALWAYS sting that we didn't get a SB run this year, but damn, feels good to see KC choke it away at home after what we went through!  

Cheers and GO BILLS!! :beer:

watching the bengals not only stop them for a half but in ot hurts a bit knowing we couldnt do it for 13 seconds.

hopefully bengals fans pick a charity on whatever they choose and keep the good deeds forwarding in the AFC. 

Chiefs are losing some pieces this offseason. Every year they get a little weaker (Kelce will only be elite for so long). This is just disappointing because I think the Bills win this game going away. I also agree with the poster who said the Bills win last week with Tre White.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

I'd rather another team win their 1st than see a team win their 5th, 6th, 7th, etc.

This is crazy to me. Cincy fans are pretty bad, always have been. Not the most deserving bunch, despite how awful the Bengals have often been.

They finally win a playoff game after 30 years, and now they're all the way in the Super Bowl in the same season? Screw them. They had an inordinate amount of luck, from the whistle td against LV to drawing Ryan Tannehill as the 4 seed

• Disagree 1

Just now, buffblue said:

This is crazy to me. Cincy fans are pretty bad, always have been. Not the most deserving bunch, despite how awful the Bengals have often been.

They finally win a playoff game after 30 years, and now they're all the way in the Super Bowl in the same season? Screw them. They had an inordinate amount of luck, from the whistle td against LV to drawing Ryan Tannehill as the 4 seed

And then they beat the 1 and 2 seeded teams in the playoffs to get to the Superbowl...

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

The Rosseau pick still bugs me. I’m all for potential, but I’d prefer a guy who didn’t sit out his final college season. We needed someone who can rush the passer now, not a project. 

Rousseau played well for a rookie and had a good year.

No, imo the big draft mistake was Basham in the 2nd round instead of Creed Humphrey who was one of the top interior lineman in the league and completed the o line rebuild for KC. The Bills got very little pressure on Mahomes up the middle because of him. The Bills were badly in need on the interior line and will have to address it this off-season when they already had the answer fall right into their laps last draft.

Cinci won by taking away Mahomes wide open short outlets over the middle. Unlike the Bills who played so soft and left that area open.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.