AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

Just getting in here to say ***** mahomes our superbowl streak lives on!

(yes i care about that, yes i am still crushed about last weeks loss, yes i am crazy)

I always say that is one record in sports that will never be broken - almost impossible to do

• Like (+1) 1

Football is a game of inches and a game of luck, as they say "any given sunday". It's hard to win 4x or 5x games in a row, it requires a bit of things to go your way and sometimes they do and sometimes they dont. 

Things are going Cinci's way so far, but they still have one more to win. Last week, things went KC's way. 

None of this means the bills are worse than these teams (or better) it's just that the bills are COMPETING with these teams and CAN compete with them. So the bills are in the 'window' and it's frustrating we lost but look at KC they just lost too and they've been there and done it before. 

Bills are no different then KC they can win or lose any given sunday but with Allen and Mahommes they always have a shot. 

Burrow was average today, his team played well. This is a team game after all. Allen and mahommes can be great but if the rest of the team doesn't come up and make plays it's gonna be an L most of the time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Very happy to see Cincy win today,  they showed the blueprint for winning and getting to the Super Bowl.  You don't need to score on every possession but you do need to have a defence that can make plays.  Cincy's defence got turnovers and they tackled well and that included getting Mahomes to the grounf.

Congrats to again to Cincy and just glad KC fans will know the feeling to lose in OT, enjoy your lousy night of no sleep KC fans and it only gets worse Monday morning. LMAO!

• Like (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.