AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

I hope someone at 1 Bills Dr. was taking notes when the Bengals, near the end of the first half, squibbed the KO with a little over a minute left. 

Subsequently, the Chiefs were caught short without those precious seconds used running back the squib when time expired with the Chiefs at the three yard line of the Bengals.

Well, at least there’s a lot of chief hearts ripped out of chests now too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nothing against the Chiefs, but I am very happy to see Cinci send them home. The next few years in the AFC are going to be wild. I thought everyone was going a little crazy anointing the Chiefs as the champions, so let's hope this puts a stop to it.

• Agree 1

This was my biggest fear for the Bills. I obviously wanted them to win last week but beating the Chiefs, feeling like you are on top of the world finally only to see the Bengals come into Buffalo and win. 

I will say this. If we had this Chiefs team this week the Bills win last week. Both teams played their A+ game last week. The Chiefs played their B- C+ game this week and got beat 

• Agree 5

1 minute ago, popcornpam said:

He’s held us back with his conservative defense

When we needed our defense in Houston up 16-0, McD failed. In 2 playoff games v KC his defense gives up 80 points. I absolutely hated the Leslie Frazier (conservative) hire. Now we have little or no pass rush and a worthless mlb. Yayyyyyyy

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

I don't think the donation was meant to be an insult was it?

$13 for the 13 seconds it took them to tie the game. It was generous on their part while also getting a dig in at the Bills expense. I guarantee half of them wouldn't have donated anything if they knew they were gonna lose the following week. 

• Agree 2

Just now, SirAndrew said:

The Rosseau pick still bugs me. I’m all for potential, but I’d prefer a guy who didn’t sit out his final college season. We needed someone who can rush the passer now, not a project. 

Aj epensa is prob the worst pick in recent years. Should have been Dobbins all the way. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Coverage.  Lock down coverage.  Bengals didn't get there quickly but they did get there and the coverage left Mahommes with nothing.

Crazy what happens when you don't put you're whole secondary 10 yards behind all the receivers every snap.

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.