AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Lot's of year 1 Josh - run and then spin. Anytime your back's to the D that much just gives more time for bad things to happen.

See, I feel the opposite - I feel better already.  it'll ALWAYS sting that we didn't get a SB run this year, but damn, feels good to see KC choke it away at home after what we went through!  

Cheers and GO BILLS!! :beer:

It feels great to watch Mahome ***** himself.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mopreme said:

They focused on offense in the draft. Top Tier qb and two top tier receivers. Bills wasted their picks on underperforming defensive players. 

The Rosseau pick still bugs me. I’m all for potential, but I’d prefer a guy who didn’t sit out his final college season. We needed someone who can rush the passer now, not a project. 

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m happy for the Bengals, and glad to see KC out. It’s cool to see a real town like Cincy get their chance against SF or LA. Yet somehow, this game made me feel worse. I can’t believe Cincy is already there with their thirty something coach.

Only good things happen when you play to win..........when you try to play safe or Prevent, well........

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Wait... this really happened? I just checked the score. Did Mahomes just suck the entire 2nd half or did the Bengals do something special on defense?

Coverage.  Lock down coverage.  Bengals didn't get there quickly but they did get there and the coverage left Mahommes with nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Bills were a coin toss away from winning.  Or calling the correct defensive play at the end of the 4th.  Bills can win the SB as they are. 

The Bills played one of the 5 easiest schedules in the league this season. Their #1 defense played 15 of their games against a who's who of terrible qbs. Next year's schedule not nearly as easy. Their soft shell bend don't break d only works against inefficient qbs who can't sustain drives and makes no adjustments for qbs who can. They will have to improve.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Lot's of year 1 Josh - run and then spin. Anytime your back's to the D that much just gives more time for bad things to happen.

See, I feel the opposite - I feel better already.  it'll ALWAYS sting that we didn't get a SB run this year, but damn, feels good to see KC choke it away at home after what we went through!  

Cheers and GO BILLS!! :beer:

The wife and I were jumping for joy after that interception. What a difference a week makes 😃

Just now, stevewin said:

Man 21-3 lost lead - how can Patrick not be stained by that choke job

Mahomes isn’t that good in pressure games. He choked vs Pats, 49ers for 3 Qtrs, Bucs & now Bengals. He’s good with 2 HOF receiving targets. But arrogance gets him. Is his brother dancing on TikTok now?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.