AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Talk about a total coaching meltdown by the chiefs and a collapse by Mahomes and critical drop by Hill. 

cool to talk about 13 seconds for the last week, but I think they might be talking about the meltdown at arrowhead much longer.

That wasn't a drop. The defender played that perfect and got his hand between Hills hand to knock the ball before it got to him.

3 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Unbelievable regression. Looked like an avg QB at best. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Lot's of year 1 Josh - run and then spin. Anytime your back's to the D that much just gives more time for bad things to happen.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

No breaks, watching the ending of this game made me physically ill.  Love you man.

See, I feel the opposite - I feel better already.  it'll ALWAYS sting that we didn't get a SB run this year, but damn, feels good to see KC choke it away at home after what we went through!  

Cheers and GO BILLS!! :beer:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

That's the truth  I appreciate what McDermott has done but I dont trust him to get us further.  Not unless a tiger can change his stripes  Congrats to the Bengals

Andy Reid didn't win a huge game for 15 years 

Jeez how people's memories are short 

He WAS CONSIDERED the choke artist

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.