AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

The perfect game we had vs the Pats is really something special. This Uber talented KC team can’t even get close to that against the Bengals in ideal conditions today. Watching these games seems so boring compared to watching Allen make amazing plays. We should be playing….

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

Its the great debate. Allen more the power player. Pat still a bit more refined in the passing game. They are both great.

I dont agree that Mahomes is more refined in the passing game.

Mahomes is in a system that gets WR's wide open.

3 plays of mild interest at the end of the 1st half in this game for me compared to the Bills game.

1) Cinci squibed it to the 10 yard line with 1 min left in the half. I counted the seconds and it was I think 3 seconds that ran off the clock. The Chiefs started the possession from the 20. So had we done that successfully vs KC a similar start may have occurred with 10 seconds left for Mahomes

2) Down in the end zone, the Cinci player successfully held Hill, for an incompletion but got a penalty. Once again 4 seconds was killed off the clock. Once again why on earth did we not do this within 13 secs on that first or 2nd down?

3) On the last play of the half the chiefs double tackle hill within a couple of yards of getting the pass and .......actually tackle him!! Unbelievable! 

Edited by Livinginthepast

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.