Who are you rooting for today?

Scott7975

The one consolation the Bills have is 4 SB in a row. Not even Brady-Belichick could do that. If the Chief win, they are on their 3rd in a row, will have won 1-2, and will be poised for 4 in a row. I couldn't stomach that.

Also have a bit of bromance with the Bengals for the Dalton-Boyd TD that helped break the 17 yr streak. Hoping for Bengals, but even that would be bitter sweet.

aok with Rams winning. I think they would have a chance against the Bengals or Chiefs, and Stafford could shake the Detroit funk he has been carrying. I don't think the 49ers can hang with either KC or Cincy if they are on.

Either way I still feel gutted.... Could have been the Bills ending the Chiefs strive for 4 in a row, and Bills could have beat the remaining field....

uggh... Time for a drink.

• Like (+1) 1

Still a little bummed by the chiefs so part of me just wants them to lose by 40. Overall Stafford would be a good story and put some credit on his name outside of being the guy who quarterbacked the best 2 receiving seasons ever. It would've been really nice for it to be the Bills playing this weekend but sadly we've got to wait again for another chance.....

I sort of want to root for the Bungles, for their fanbase and small market. Trouble is their ownership is small minded.

Definitely the Rams, for Stafford to at least get to the big show once, in a largely unfulfilled career.

I fear, however, that the results are going to go in the opposite direction. Chiefs are probably too good for the Bungals, who will need turnovers, and the 49ers just seem to have some sort of voodoo over the Rams.

25 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

You guys that are wishing the Chiefs well are better humans than I am.  I get the whole losing to the eventual champs argument, but I'm way too petty for that.

I want to see them crushed, driven before their enemies, and hear the lamentations of the women.

aiiiiyaaaaaaaiiiiyaaaaaaaa aiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyaaaahhhhhh  aiiiiyaaaaaaaiiiiyaaaaaaaa aiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyaaaahhhhhh 

"there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth"

**giggles*

#pettymuppy

I have to root for the Rams.. I would be ok I’m with a Bengals win today but a Super Bowl win would bother me a bit.

And its nothing against the Bengals, I love watching them but selfishly 

Only because for everything we have been building and trying to achieve since 2017, it would seem to me that they got there faster. After Kc I think we should be the next team from the AFC to win a ring. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 1

Rams > Niners

1) I like Frat Stafford

2) I respect their trading picks philosophy, and wish we did more of it

3) Cooper Kupp, Aaron Donald,  

Von Miller deserve one.

Jalen Ramsey I can live without.

Chiefs > Bills

1) I respect the hell out of Mahomes, Reed, Kelce 

2) Validates, in a minor way, our loss

3) Don’t want to have to hear about Burrow if they win before Allen gets there

I won’t be rooting for the chiefs to win, but expect they will. 

I'm rooting for the Bengals and the Rams.  Then, I would be happy with either team winning the SB...Cinci since they've never won it and we can identify with their fans and Rams because I'd love to see Matt Stafford get a ring after wasting all those years in Detroit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.