I should be getting ready to go to the stadium right now

Einstein

Let's play Jeopardy...

What is a verb that is formed from the word “catastrophe”, meaning complete disaster. When someone catastrophises they think or anticipate that an event in their life is a complete disaster with devastating consequences. In reality, this is rarely the case.

What is catastrophising?

Edited by cwater10
  • Eyeroll 1

Man, you'd think Bills fans would be sharing the pain right now, but it appears we just have a bunch of %$!#'s on the board.

There hasn't been a day this week I haven't subconsciously thought about us playing this week even though we aren't.

It sucks and it wont go away until we win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

Man, you'd think Bills fans would be sharing the pain right now, but it appears we just have a bunch of %$!#'s on the board.

There hasn't been a day this week I haven't subconsciously thought about us playing this week even though we aren't.

It sucks and it wont go away until we win.

The vicious, negative, attacking, angry, hate-fueled, snarky, dog-eat-dog posts are the absolute life blood of this forum!

It's populated mostly by people with a lot of anger problems.

Look at the number of people commenting in this thread many times!  

You know, b/c attacking an anonymous stranger via the internet in your free time on a Sunday morning is just good, clean, fun!

👎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Pirate Angel said:

Gotta love when the "everyone gets a trophy" generation posts.

Who was giving out the trophies? 

Boomers gonna boomer. Whiniest most entitled generation. Lived life on easy mode, but pretend like they survived the great depression. 

Edited by Billschinatown
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Finally got over it all yesterday. Not gonna lie though, I would love to be drinking a beer in a lot with my buddies I grew up with right now. 

What will suck today the most during pre-game and AFC championship game will be the non-stop replays or KC heroics from last week.

Lastly, why are Bills fans giving other Bills fans a hard time in this thread with how they vent?  If you don't want to read it it don't open the thread. Everyone has a different ways of coping with situations and you gotta respect that or support it IMO.

Edited by Real McNasty
add
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FFadpecr said:

If it makes the OP feel any better, just realize that the ending was scripted. They rigged this game for entertainment purposes.

Tip of the hat to Butker for making the 48 yard kick just as the script dictated.  Guy’s a hell of an actor.

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

I should be putting on my zubaz over layers of long underwear and sweatpants.

I should be preparing a thermos full of warm beverage.

I should be listening to pre-game on the radio.

I should be deciding which lot I want to tailgate in.

I should be checking Twitter for guesses on game day inactives.

I should be checking the weather thread for any last minute updates.

But instead i’m doing none of these things. 

Due to the worst 13 seconds of coaching that my brain can ever remember.

/End bitching.

Losing is part of life, sweetpea.  There's always something you desperately want that you can't have, so grow up and deal with it even if you're chronologically "grown up".

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, Billl said:

They’re going to beat him back to back years?

Oops! Typo.

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Losing is part of life, sweetpea.  There's always something you desperately want that you can't have, so grow up and deal with it even if you're chronologically "grown up".

Losing may be part of your life...

• Haha (+1) 1

For me it is simple, the sooner you realize that being a Bills fan is simply learning that your team will always come up short is a passage of life. I have been fooled for 40 years now in thinking this organization will turn it around and be a winner. I still watch out of intrigue, but i cannot deny last week when we scored, first thought is it was one play too soon. Who else in this league but a bills fan would think that.  Anyone who watched Wide Right and Music City miracle and well No Goal. Say what you want, just better to realize that someone is always a loser and unfortunately in big moments that is the City of Buffalo's Sports teams.  

Bring on next season, already filled with Intrigue. Like who will back up Josh, who will call plays, hopefully who will call defensive plays, and lastly will thye build a dome!

• Simon locked this topic