I should be getting ready to go to the stadium right now

Einstein

25 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

God these threads are so gut wrenching. I realize people need to vent but just brutal.

a thought I had as I was reading through is I am Guessing that posters who are here "for the most part" arguably* are ones who are dealing with what

occurred last sunday and willing to process through their feelings and move on........the posters whom are just that disgusted and grieving  haven't

returned to the chat..Yet. If I had been totally wrecked over a football game the last place Id go is a football chatroom just sayin'

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

You mean like when you said, "Because I enjoy talking about my Bills. There is a difference between discussing a game and wallowing in misery over a game. If you want to do the latter, be my guest. You have the right to do so. I also have the right to comment when I think it is a bit excessive or unhealthy."

So, now you're insulting me by saying "This might feel a bit nuanced to you", so an ad hominem.  Okay.  By telling someone their feelings are unhealthy is precisely the definition of invalidation.  The guy just wanted to say how today is having an effect on him and you're telling him that the way he feels is wrong. Do you really not see that?  I'm sorry, but I just don't like when people tell others that what they feel is wrong, especially when the wound is still fresh. 

No, it is not. So, I was correct in my assumption that is too nuanced for you, which, therefore, makes it a fact, not an insult.

You really should let this go now. It is starting to feel like you are stalking me, which makes me feel a little uncomfortable...

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

No, it is not. So, I was correct in my assumption that is too nuanced for you, which, therefore, makes it a fact, not an insult.

You really should let this go now. It is starting to feel like you are stalking me, which makes me feel a little uncomfortable...

Oh God.  You're ridiculous.  You quoted me several times and now I'm stalking you.  LOL!  I'm getting a good laugh out of your word salad!

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Emotionally stable/healthy adults with the proper priorities in life?

I disagree to the extent its only been a week and football is still in full force in  all national media. I think my priorities in life are solid but it stings still...kind of like a bruise......it'll fade but in the meantime I'll just let it heal. No judgment on anyone. Peace brother.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I just hope the Rams destroy KC

( unless something crazy happens  today ). 

If Cincinnati beats KC, it would just make people more incensed 

23 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I feel for you brother! Just go to the stadium, I will be waiting for you there

image.png.c6ec468433e04842b3e818428516b853.png

House, you just killed it right here. LMAO😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

I should be putting on my zubaz over layers of long underwear and sweatpants.

I should be preparing a thermos full of warm beverage.

I should be listening to pre-game on the radio.

I should be deciding which lot I want to tailgate in.

I should be checking Twitter for guesses on game day inactives.

I should be checking the weather thread for any last minute updates.

But instead i’m doing none of these things. 

Due to the worst 13 seconds of coaching that my brain can ever remember.

/End bitching.

Agree worst 13 seconds of coaching we have ever seen.

2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I just hope the Rams destroy KC

( unless something crazy happens  today ). 

If San Fran wins this is gonna feel a lot like 2006 ECF Sabres where better team and than canes lucked into the weakest opponent possible

35 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Must be free to get in...🤔

mid 70's in the batavia party zone stalwarts.......the 2 or 3 groups of us in falling snow standing up to carry on "The Wave" fooking lunatics lmao

do stadiums even do "the wave" anymore?  that pic reminded me of those early days at Rich stadium.

m

Edited by muppy

I'm def a bit torn on the outcome of today's game.  On one hand, I want the Chiefs to win because (in my mind anyway) it makes me think that the Bills would have won and gone to the SB, which is validating.  On the other hand, I'm still PO'd and want to see the Chiefs get crushed and not go to yet another SB.  I'm also worried about the Chiefs making it to 4 straight, and I REALLY don't want to see that!

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

Oh God.  You're ridiculous.  You quoted me several times and now I'm stalking you.  LOL!  I'm getting a good laugh out of your word salad!

Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step down the road to recovery. Who knew you could be so self aware? 

I'm proud of you.

Now if you could just work on using terms properly. I don't think the term "word salad" means what you think it means...

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step down the road to recovery. Who knew you could be so self aware? 

I'm proud of you.

Now if you could just work on using terms properly. I don't think the term "word salad" means what you think it means...

Look how far you've strayed from the point, my God!  Look, just let people vent in this thread the way it was intended.

So it went from you telling people:

- that their feelings are unhealthy

- that I don't know what "nuanced" means

- that I'm stalking you

- that I have a problem

- that I don't know what word salad means

So how far from the point are you going to go?  i can't to hear what you will come up with next.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Look how far you've strayed from the point, my God!  Look, just let people vent in this thread the way it was intended.

So it went from you telling people:

- that their feelings are unhealthy

- that I don't know what "nuanced" means

- that I'm stalking you

- that I have a problem

- that I don't know what word salad means

So how far from the point are you going to go?  i can't to hear what you will come up with next.

I am assuming you meant to write "I can't wait to hear what you will come up with next."

So, I guess you can add obsessed to your list...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I am assuming you meant to write "I can't wait to hear what you will come up with next."

So, I guess you can add obsessed to your list...

I knew you were going to point that out.  

*List edit: 

- I'm obsessed

• Haha (+1) 1

Any true diehard bills fan is likely still really angry/sad about those last 13 seconds and some feel the need to vent here with like minded fans. What's the big deal? The "get over it, it's just a game" people just don't get it and they never will. Best to ignore them. The one solace is that when we finally do win it all, it won't feel nearly as good to them as it does to us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Suck it up buttercup we're all there with you all over the US it sucks for sure !

I'm still not sure who i want to root for though . I would like to see the Bengals beat the Chiefs but if they do win then there isn't the chance of the Chiefs having the supreme disappointment of losing another SB and i want them to feel as much pain as we Bills fans feel .

Also we could have a rematch next year & whoop them so it would be a double whammy in the hurt department ...

I'm leaning toward the latter as well.

I think I want the Chiefs to make the SB and then be humiliated by the Rams.

• Like (+1) 1