I should be getting ready to go to the stadium right now

Einstein

12 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

I feel your pain my guy… the fact that people came into this thread to complain that you wanted to still express your frustration is beyond me?!?! This should be the place to do this! That was such a tough loss…who in their right mind is over it??? 
it’s going to sting….it’s going to burn! Hell I’m still not over it…I’m not even watching football today! 
I think people just want to be “That person” to show that their over it…if you are good for you…go find another thread then. But if another Bills fan wants to express his emotions…then he should be able to & we as fans should be there to support…not tear him or her down because it still pains them! 

Emotionally stable/healthy adults with the proper priorities in life?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

These are the only threads I'll open in addition to asking about how the Coaching staff botched 13 seconds.  The rest I don't care.  Still bothered about last Sunday and heck only has been a week.

The is what the damn site is for.  Some here think they're "too cool for school", but yes this is the place to vent.

I too have listened to little radio or watched TV about the game, instead have come here.

I want to read if people agreed with my assessment, had insight into what happened and if they did not, provide points to make me think.

That's what this website is for.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I certainly do. Do you understand the differences between healthy and unhealthy management / expression of feelings?

So you took my words (which explicitly stated feelings) and turned it into whether or not something was "actually" stolen from me.

And you then used that strawman as a precursor to talk about healthy and unhealthy managements of expression. 

Congratulations, you lose.

Edited by Einstein
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

So you took my words (which explicitly stated feelings) and turned it into whether or not something "actually" stolen from me. Even though that was never what I said?

And you then used that as a precursor to talk about healthy and unhealthy managements of expression. 

Congratulations, you lose.

One of us is enjoying his day free of negative emotions over a GAME played a week ago. One of of us is not.

I'm not sure I am the one that is losing here...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Emotionally stable/healthy adults with the proper priorities in life?

Says the guy who slept like crap and tossed and turned all night because a football game wasn't on yet...

Human beings crack me up.

On 1/23/2022 at 6:35 AM, Johnnycage46 said:

I slept like crap.  Hard to fall asleep then tossed and turned all night

^^^^

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

One of us is enjoying his day free of negative emotions over a GAME played a week ago. One of of us is not.

I'm not sure I am the one (the) losing here...

I can answer that for you.

Its the person creating strawman arguments.

Edited by Einstein

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm not sure I am the one tha is losing here...

Then why are you here on a message board talking about a GAME?  Go outside then, lol

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Says the guy who slept like crap and tossed and turned all night because a football game wasn't on yet...

Human beings crack me up.

Yep, the night before the game...not a week later.  I'm not on here starting threads about being on suicide watch a week after a game.  Grow up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Pot meet kettle…

Its funny how bad people are at using that idiom correctly.

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Yep, the night before the game...not a week later.  I'm not on here starting threads about being on suicide watch a week after a game.  Grow up.

"Sleeping like crap and tossing and turning because a football game isnt on" = Mentally healthy and stable.

"Bitching because a coaching staff ruined a prime chance at a Super Bowl" = Not Mentally healthy and stable.

That makes total sense.

Edited by Einstein

Just now, phypon said:

Then why are you here on a message board talking about a GAME?  Go outside then, lol

Because I enjoy talking about my Bills. There is a difference between discussing a game and wallowing in misery over a game. If you want to do the latter, be my guest. You have the right to do so. I also have the right to comment when I think it is a bit excessive or unhealthy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Its funny how bad people are at using that idiom correctly.

"Sleeping like crap and tossing and turning because a football game isnt on" = Mentally healthy and stable.

"Bitching because a coaching staff ruined a prime chance at a Super Bowl" = Not Mentally healthy and stable.

That makes total sense.

A) I posted a response to another poster questioning who could possibly already be over this loss...to which my response was:  a mentally health and stable person (to paraphrase my original response).

B) Sleeping like crap and tossing and turning the night before a big event is not really a stretch.  It's pretty normal.  To be carrying on and crying like a child a week after is pathetic.