Favorite moment(s) from the 2021 season

BillsFan619

To bring some cheer to the forum, let’s talk about our favorite moment(s) of the season.

For me, it’s definitely the Chiefs game in the regular season. We were on a roll and the Chiefs were struggling but they’re still the Chiefs. I couldn’t watch the game until after it was over and I thought I saw something that confirmed that the Chiefs were winning or had won. So, I went into the game thinking that we may have lost or at least we’re losing at the time I thought I saw what I saw. Even my wife made a face, she knew what the outcome was, that I read as not good (anybody ever do that where they think they know an outcome of a game based off of someone else’s reaction that knows? 😜🤣)

To my surprise, the bills put a beat down on the Chiefs and established themselves as a team that could go toe to toe with them. The Josh Allen leap was amazing and his long TDs to Knox and Beasley were great. He was definitely the better quarterback on the field that night.

What’s your favorite moment(s) of the season?

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Easy, the go ahead touchdown against the Chiefs with 13 seconds left

Yep that was amazing. I remember going nuts and saying the game is over. McDermott will play this right and it’s basically impossible to lose.

Ask mcdermott - he prepares for this moment every day in practice. 

I was wrong

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Damn... Thread Killer! So much for bringing some cheer to the board...  

But for me, the best moment was Tommy Doyle TD!  Eff Ewe Billy Boy!

45 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Without a doubt it was the highlight of the season.

I didn't think, I KNEW we had won the game...and that felt good!

• Agree 1

To be honest my favorite moment was Josh’s last two drives vs the Chiefs in the division round. Showed he was a big time player on the big stage. I realize defense/coaching shat the bed. But I don’t remember ever being that psyched as I was when he scored with 13 seconds left. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.