Tom Brady retiring

Dablitzkrieg

1 minute ago, JROC INTEL said:

It amazes me there are Tom Brady haters. The dude is legendary, we will never see anything like him. Total domination and cut throat mentality, all while being a damn decent dude. Of course he didn’t need a going out ceremony. He will always be the Goat.

It amazes you that on a Bills message board people don’t like Brady? It’s possible to recognize his accomplishments and also not be fans of him. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I kind of feel bad for the teams playing tomorrow because this news will completely overshadow the pregame stuff. 

actually no I don’t, ***** them all 

Just tomorrow? NBC has the Superbowl this year. Collinsworth will be even more insufferable with every other play a "recollection" of Brady. 

• Vomit 2

He should have waited until after the Super Bowl.   Now the spotlight will be on him and away front he teams competing for the Lombardi trophy.  Only a few weeks ago he said he still planned to play until age 45.  After getting a busted lip and losing to the Rams he is retiring aka quitting.  Fine.  Take your ball and go home.  Life goes on and you will drift off into the shadows.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

He should have waited until after the Super Bowl.   Now the spotlight will be on him and away front he teams competing for the Lombardi trophy.  Only a few weeks ago he said he still planned to play until age 45.  After getting a busted lip and losing to the Rams he is retiring aka quitting.  Fine.  Take your ball and go home.  Life goes on and you will drift off into the shadows.   

I agree with you.

I've actually enjoyed watching him since he left the afc east. Obviously not when he beat the bills this year, but in general. Last years super bowl was a great beat down to Kansas city and I had no problem with it. Will honestly be strange with him not playing next season. Allen and Mahomes gonna be some house hold names 

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Didn't get the impression he enjoyed this year. Wouldn't be shocked.

I think the last straw was that all out blitz after he just tied the game up at 27. I think he thought “ugh I thought BB was a tyrant but this guy is a moron!”