Tom Brady retiring

Dablitzkrieg

He's the GOAT, hands down. There's nothing left to prove. Β Passing for over 5,000 yds and 40TDs at age 45 is insane. The only QB playing into his 40's was Warren Moon and he was a shell of himself at 42 before hanging it up. I have a love/hate thing with Tommy boy for what he did to Buffalo, but living in Tampa now I was bombarded with Brady all the time. I've finally grown to shed the hate, still couldn't root for him, but totally respect what he's done.Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Not to belittle that record but he did play against the weakest team in the weakest division for 2 decades.Β 

He actually didn't. Comparing divisional win-loss records has shown that the AFC-East was actually a pretty decent division over many of those years, even if you don't consider New England's wins.

7 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Kinda hope he doesn't. Oddly enjoyed him down in Tampa. And if he retires and picks up an announcer gig I'll have to hate him again right away πŸ˜† don't need any more Pats richard-riders on game days. If he can keep that in check, he'd honestly be great to listen to give insightΒ 

From memory he’s a great fan of Josh (which sensible person isn’t) so his commentary might be quite balanced. Until he says β€œthey should’ve deflated the ball”.

11 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Damn shame we couldn’t have beat him in his last game against the Bills. 33-3 all time record vs Buffalo I believe. Unreal.

Β 

The Bills (and the rest of the AFC East Division) built the platform for his HOF bust.

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

If Brady goes, Gronk goes, and the Bucs become an average team overnight.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Get Gronk on the phone today, Mr. Beane!

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Just Jack said:

It's gonna suck forΒ Ben Roethlisberger.Β  They'd both be eligible for Canton the same first year.Β  Think the voters would pick both to go in?Β  If they did both go in the same year, at least Pittsburgh is a shorter drive so hopefully the Steelers fans will pack the place like Bills fans always do.Β 

Β 

Without a doubt.

Β 

11 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Β 

Unless

Β 

7696ccb10eab53ff44e0fb57c512bd80.gif

Β 

3 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

Denver bound!

Β 

It's either that or retirement.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

Tampa in trouble without him!!!

Β 

Well if they were to bring in Rogers for a final hoorah you never knowΒ πŸ€”... Not sure he would leave GB but given what the Bucs have & what GB will be losing in FA it's a thought .

Β 

Then there is Mitch he may get a shot somewhere like Tampa which could keep them respectable with the weapons they have .

Β 

Maybe Tom just woke up & couldn't find his Metamucil but until we see Tom say it i won't believe it .Β 

Edited by T master