Tom Brady retiring

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, CNYfan said:

LaConfora is rarely factual.  Just rumors.  One poster calls him LaConjecture, and I have to concur with that assessment. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-retirement-decision-seen-as-imminent-by-those-close-to-qb-who-remain-convinced-hell-call-it-quits/

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/buccaneers/nfl-rumors-sources-close-tom-brady-expect-bucs-qb-retire

Lot of networks picking this up, is it all based on LaConjecture?

2 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

Tampa in trouble without him!!!

Ya think??  Read article the other day listing the top 50 FA this year and Tampa, Rams, and KC must have had a dozen on the list betrween the,

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Brady announces morning of Championship Sunday.  Steal the shine from the games.

I'm thinking nothing till after the SB for the reason you mention.  He'll want to do it when you don't have 200 football writers all together in one spot to dissect the entire thing.  

And if he does want the spotlight, again do it after the game when he could have undivided attention

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Arians may not want to stay around for a rebuild post Tom & being fired thusly…so offer him whatever he wants to take Dabs’ spot :w00t:

He’s not a fan of designed runs for Josh. At least that’s what he said as HC of the Bucs.

It's gonna suck for Ben Roethlisberger.  They'd both be eligible for Canton the same first year.  Think the voters would pick both to go in?  If they did both go in the same year, at least Pittsburgh is a shorter drive so hopefully the Steelers fans will pack the place like Bills fans always do. 

Kinda hope he doesn't. Oddly enjoyed him down in Tampa. And if he retires and picks up an announcer gig I'll have to hate him again right away 😆 don't need any more Pats richard-riders on game days. If he can keep that in check, he'd honestly be great to listen to give insight