Tom Brady retiring

Dablitzkrieg

Just now, May Day 10 said:

I noticed that.  Might speak a ton... or maybe he does a PC from New England or something and does his whole pomp and circumstance there.  

Anyways... good on Brady for not doing a dragged out thing.  You have to respect the guy, as much as we hate him.  We see now first hand how good AND lucky you need to be to make a Superbowl, and even more to win it.  Its crazy he was able to maintain that level of consistency.  Asterisks aside.

He said his goodbyes to the NE fans two years ago. I am also sure that the Pats will so something at the home opener next year. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Wait until training camp starts though. That's when players get that itch again. If he doesn't come back then, that's when I'll believe it

I don't think that he can do that unless Tampa releases him because he's still under contract with them for next year. Otherwise players would "retire" to get out a bad situations all the time. 

11 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I was just going to post the same thing.

He took like 12 paragraphs to thank everyone under the sun but not a single mention of anything Patriots - belichick, Kraft, Patriots teammates or fans.

He even used the picture from the game at Gillette in week 4

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic