Tom Brady retiring

Dablitzkrieg

34 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

A remarkable legendary qb who I will not miss. Nor all the favoratism calls and cheating that existed. Thank God, now go away Marsha.

lol you do know every top QB gets those calls, which includes now the Bills Allen. So are you going to start hating Allen for all those favorable calls!? Lol 

My point is the NFL will always have the refs do what has to be done to protect the faces of the NFL.

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

lol you do know every top QB gets those calls, which includes now the Bills Allen. So are you going to start hating Allen for all those favorable calls!? Lol 

My point is the NFL will always have the refs do what has to be done to protect the faces of the NFL.

As they should 

• Like (+1) 1

Like a wart you finally get the dog to chew off, I'm so glad he's finally gone (though it wouldn't surprise me if, like the wart, he comes back).

Always hated the guy but I understand that's because he spent so many years beating the ***** out of us. Let's face it, I have no ill will to Chad Pennington. 

Strange that I can remember his first SB win like it was yesterday. And just think, this guy won the championship in nearly a third of the 22 seasons he played. That's INSANE. Not to mention the 3 losses and countless championship games. 

Edited by RobbRiddick

What a spectacular career.  His excellence throughout his entire career is remarkable.  A champion of champions, a leader and the greatest to ever do it.  He came to play and compete in every game for the full 60 minutes.  A sad day in sports history but the man is 44.  He’s finally had enough and leaving on his terms.  The best I ever saw.

• Vomit 1

Realize that Bills fans have some ambivalence about Brady, I went to probably 20+ of his games in Buffalo. The 2003 season opener was the only Bills win I saw. Sad and frankly pathetic that the Bills were never very good during his entire time in New England. To me he is/was the Babe Ruth of Football. Many of his Super Bowl records will never be broken. I'm glad I was around during his time. Likely the best NFL player to ever play the game. Despite his annoying dominance of the Bills, I'll miss him.     

7 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Like a wart you finally get the dog to chew off, I'm so glad he's finally gone (though it wouldn't surprise me if, like the wart, he comes back.

Always hated the guy but I understand that's because he spent so many years beating the ***** out of us. Let's face it, I have no ill will to Chad Pennington. 

Strange that I can remember his first SB win like it was yesterday. And just think, this guy won the championship in nearly a third of the 2 seasons he played. That's INSANE. Not to mention the 3 losses and countless championship games. 

He also "died well," as they say -- that comeback vs the Rams was pretty epic.

40 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You know Big Ben is going to be pissed when Brady gets all the attention when they make the HOF the same year.

There's really no comparison between them though.  Brady deserves the attention and praise.  Until someone does more (very unlikely), he is undoubtedly the GOAT.  I hated all the wins he helped orchestrate against the Bills, but you have to admire what he accomplished.   It just sucked that he was in our division.