Brian Daboll hired to be Head Coach of NY Giants

Draconator

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have heard horror stories. Wentz hated him. They didn't speak to each other. Players in open revolt. Him sulking and walking out of team meetings. 

Wentz seems like one of the more unlikeable characters in recent NFL memory.

And anytime players can go around the HC to management..........that's a recipe for disaster.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Twitter is full of facts. Nothing but facts. Lots of facts. Or, maybe it’s just hyperbole

Guess we'll see.

Josh Allen stated he really like Dorsey and I have difficulty in believing that someone would turn down the offer to run Buffalo's offense with Allen over the NY Giants with Daniel Jones...under Daboll...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

As expected, #Bills are making concerted effort to retain Ken Dorsey. Here’s the issue for Buffalo: I’m told his negotiations with the #Giants revolve around a “big payday” and the strong push of Brian Daboll - who believes Dorsey’s the guy to elevate Daniel Jones.

If Dorsey doesn't want to be here or wants to play the Bills and Giants against each other, then let his ass walk.  Josh made them as much as they made him.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I think it’s pretty clear it’s Reid. Bieniemy has some personal baggage plus he’s usually coaching into February so that might deter teams from waiting for him. 

For sure....definitely is and has been Reid. It's Reid's offense and the OC makes his adjustments/tweaks of whatever you want to call it.

Best News I have heard in some time!  Dorsey can leave too and Take Fraizer with them! Dorsey did a great Job with Josh but his development is complete....  Dabol, is not tough enough to withstand the NY media..... He will fail.....and I won't be sad he did. It is exciting to see where the new direction can take us....Maybe some balance and not so many designed QB runs that put our franchise QB at risk. We got one good back in Devin....just need a play caller to give him some carries....Best bang for the buck on the roster in my opinion. 

Fraizer, well I will say it like this.....YAWN!!!! Boring.....and a coward when the game is on the line.... 2 DEEP ZONE produced 2 major losses both this and last year in the final seconds. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Are you talking about Trubisky or Webb?  If Trubisky, his agent is going to be listening for offers to walk in as the starter.  If it's true that Mara etc have expressed strong support for Jones, then it's Jones job to lose, and Trubisky is going to be waiting to see if he's offered a starting job

Trubisky. And there's not alot of better prospects for trubisky as a starter than the giants. Your head coach was your oc and you already know the playbook. You only have to beat out a struggling jones, a qb that the head coach didn't draft and doesn't know a system that has been said to be difficult to pick up. Unless for some unseen reason daboll didn't like trubisky this year I think trubisky would jump at the opportunity beat out a struggling jones. What other team has an easier path to starting? Maybe steelers and redskins but i bet both go for their next franchise guy in draft then mitch is taking a bridge qb spot and maybe he doesn't mind that but the giants aren't drafting a qb this year, so if he goes in and wins that job and plays well he's the guy in NJ.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

If Dorsey doesn't want to be here or wants to play the Bills and Giants against each other, then let his ass walk.  Josh made them as much as they made him.

Giants are offering big money, I agree if he wants to pass working with Allen then BYE BYE

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.