Still the Juries out on Allen - Athletic Article Burrow, Allen or Herbert

Billsfan1972

In retrospect my least favorite part of this article is that they don't even include Mahomes as a choice, as if comparing him to these other 3 QBs is beneath him somehow. You could make the case that he played worse than all 3 of them this year if you look at the entire season.

On 1/28/2022 at 10:10 PM, Doc said:

Huh?  He's averaged 1,000 yards and 6 TDs his first 2 seasons.

What was the disagreement about, TBBills?  That's great production from a #2 WR, much less "straight garbage."  Unless you means as a human being, but I don't know his personal history.

Just now, HappyDays said:

In retrospect my least favorite part of this article is that they don't even include Mahomes as a choice, as if comparing him to these other 3 QBs is beneath him somehow. You could make the case that he played worse than all 3 of them this year if you look at the entire season.

Don't worry Chubbs.

They got our season, but the Bengals got Brittney and Jackson off of social media for a day. 

happygilmore-chubbs.gif

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Jury isn’t still out on Mahomes though.

Mahomes could retire tonight and be a lock for the HOF in 5 years.

He has accomplished more in his First 5 Seasons than many QBs in their entire careers.

• Disagree 4

On 1/28/2022 at 8:05 AM, Billsfan1972 said:

Anyone else read this? 

https://theathletic.com/3088403/2022/01/27/joe-burrow-josh-allen-or-justin-herbert-which-rising-young-qb-would-nfl-coaches-and-execs-take-now/

What is interesting is so much love for Burrow & also Herbert.  Again seems many underestimate Allen (especially coaches).

Then read the comment section (up to 445 as of Friday 8:00 am) and the love for Burrow is off the chart, with of course too many pissed Lamar Jackson isn't there (remember he made the Pro Bowl, not Allen or Burrow).

What I have said all year, outside lousy weather, the one thing that holds him back is coaching.

Even the last two games, I swear, his stats could have been even better.  It was only when down 23-14 that Josh was "unleashed" imo.  

Heck where was that 400 yard game this year.  

Jackson is trash and Allen is much better than Herbert and burrow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.