Rewatching the game on NfL network and the Singletary run on 3rd and 2...

Hebert19

The one play that sticks in my head is our defense (Milano) sacked Mahomes on the 17, forcing a 4th and fg attempt. But no, Dane literally had his fingernail barely touching the bottom of the receiver's jersey. About as ticky tac a call as you'll ever see. Even Scott Van Pelt later said it was terrible. KC scores 3 plays later to go up 14-7. When you know you're basically playing in an arena football game,  every point counts.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Still so mad Sean & our defence choked away they amazing game Allen played and deserved to win.  Allen should be the talk of the country this week and we have some stupid HC who thinks playing prevent we the right thing to do. 

Oldest expression in football. "All the prevent does is prevent you from winning".

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The one play that sticks in my head is our defense (Milano) sacked Mahomes on the 17, forcing a 4th and fg attempt. But no, Dane literally had his fingernail barely touching the bottom of the receiver's jersey. About as ticky tac a call as you'll ever see. Even Scott Van Pelt later said it was terrible. KC scores 3 plays later to go up 14-7. When you know you're basically playing in an arena football game,  every point counts.

I thought about that too, but also realized Butker left 4 point off the board.

When I was watching this live, i was think one long drive and score at the end, never saw what would happen next.   Was thinking this drive could end it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Still so mad Sean & our defence choked away they amazing game Allen played and deserved to win.  Allen should be the talk of the country this week and we have some stupid HC who thinks playing prevent we the right thing to do. 

Not to menion Davis, this affects him most probably, he will be forgotten most by everyone not the bills fans, also some still want a wr 2

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, motorj said:

Not to menion Davis, this affects him most probably, he will be forgotten most by everyone not the bills fans, also some still want a wr 2

Fore sure both had signature elite playoff performances 

Not once but twice,  our defence is useless and changes are needed. I don't care about stats you racked up against crappy teams,  were need better play makers 

Josh was just pumped up and not one guy on defensive side could step up and make a play

23 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

This is when you send Poyer or Hyde,  go for a sack

No pass rush again

That is why I would have rolled the dice and rushed extra guy and that 3 & 10,  Frazier and Sean are whimps

Hard to believe Leslie Frazier played for the 85 Bears the way he coaches.

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Turned momentum.  We had just pinned them back and had good field position.   A first down there and we get points likely instead a dumb outside run to Singletary.  Punt and momentum gone. 

I was so angry we didn't paly action pass on that only with a Josh roll out. There's no way Bolton's covering Gabe.

Just watched the sad KC rerun. (After drinking 3 shots of Buffalo Trace for proper preparation)  The game was sooo good, until it went sooooo dam bad... The last 13 seconds the Bills D just left the entire middle of the field unoccupied for the first 20 yards. Just inexplicable, and historically bad defense. Just no excuses. Didn't realize how bad Milano played in the 2nd half. He looked lost or scared. Taking horrible angles on many plays.... Back to the Bourbon.            

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

If he fails again next season then yes I would replace him with Payton

If McDermott got fired, you’d be lucky to convince Jason Garrett to take the job.  No coach worth a damn would even answer the phone.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

On a day when they lost two coin flips and subsequently ended up with 2 less posessions.........they couldn't afford to lose drives in that manner.

I understand "losing a drive" on the OT coin toss, but where are you getting a second lost drive on a coin toss?  You start with the ball in either the first or second half, not both, regardless of how the coin toss goes.

That was one of the three lost possessions that pissed me off.  And given the flow of the game it was the biggest one.  With that field position there is no way you can justify that level of conservatism on offense. THREE straight runs by Singleterry. This was a perfect example of a coaching staff not understanding what the hell kind of game they were in.

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.