If this week isn't painful enough, 31 years ago today....

gomper

1 minute ago, chaccof said:

Actually this entire week is tough - yesterday was 30 years since the loss to the Redskins, I think tomorrow is 29 years for the 1st Cowboys loss and Saturday is 28 years from Cowboys loss Part II....

You have to laugh at all these "anniversaries" or else you'll cry.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, gomper said:

Super Bowl 25. With apologies to the younger generation, this was the most painful. 

Can’t disagree with it’s consideration.  Many people believe “13 seconds” cost the team a championship, but even if they won that game, they’d still have to win 2 more.  Wide Right had championship at our fingertips until the ghost of Tim Mara pushed that kick wide of its target.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Actually this entire week is tough - yesterday was 30 years since the loss to the Redskins, I think tomorrow is 29 years for the 1st Cowboys loss and Saturday is 28 years from Cowboys loss Part II....

Let's just put you guys in charge of morale.

• Haha (+1) 1

nah... this team is rockin.   McBeanes have a roster now that 90% of the league cannot compete with.   I'm pretty happy right now that McBeanes didn't blow the cap chasing shiny objects and as a result have a sustainable winner capable of running the table any of the next few years.  pretty cool, actually.   

Plus, the entire media is behind them now with the *****--ty way the game went down.   Bills could be the new  "America's Team" pretty soon.  

Trust the Process. 

Edited by ProcessTruster

1 hour ago, gomper said:

Super Bowl 25. With apologies to the younger generation, this was the most painful. 

This chiefs game was tougher for me.  I was 8 during that Giants superbowl.  I cried afterwards.  I now have an 8 year old and he cried hard after the chiefs game, so much worse.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.