JuJu Smith-Schuster interested in joining the Chiefs?

extrahammer

2 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Maybe there will be some sort of Glasnost or START Treaty between the teams

It's called the salary cap.  And there's less cheating of the salary cap than there was of some nuclear weapons treaties -- but there certainly is widespread ingenuity in how a team complies with the rules.  

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You hit on a good point--will there be a flood of talent trying to flee Pittsburgh with Ben's retirement? 

There may be an opportunity there for us.

And Pittsburgh might be willing to wheel and deal as they are clearly going into a revamp/rebuild mode.

He'll be 33 next October.  6'5, 260 lbs.  The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Guys like him and Gronk take a hell of a beating in this league.

You wonder how much he has left in the tank.

He still looks as good as ever.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

That would absolutely suck.

JuJu is a near elite level WR stuck n a bad situation with a QB who couldn't throw the ball.

I do not want to see him going to KC. 

Id gladly welcome him in Buffalo.

I don't think he is near elite level. I do think he is talented though and I would gladly have him in Buffalo too.

4 minutes ago, Utah John said:

It's called the salary cap.  And there's less cheating of the salary cap than there was of some nuclear weapons treaties -- but there certainly is widespread ingenuity in how a team complies with the rules.  

And the name is a little deceiving. It is NOT a salary cap. It is an accounting cap. You can pay guys whatever you want. You can only account for a certain amount of it each year on your team's accounting cap. And every dollar you pay has to be accounted for somewhere. 

The rest is up to the teams. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He just wants to make Tik Toks with Patty's brother.

Hahahaha beat me to it

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

JuJu is a near elite level WR stuck n a bad situation with a QB who couldn't throw the ball.

He is literally Jarvis Landry part 2.  

He had one season opposite an elite WR in AB and then hasn't done squat since while other WR's on their team have played better than JuJu.  

Send him to KC, I would MUCH rather see them get slower at WR than see more of their speed guys.  

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

He'll be 33 next October.  6'5, 260 lbs.  The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Guys like him and Gronk take a hell of a beating in this league.

You wonder how much he has left in the tank.

Did not realize he was that old. Where was he before Mahomes? 

Edit: Holy cow he is the same age as Gronk. 

Edited by What a Tuel

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

Near elite?  Oh man. No

4 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

JuJu will be one to watch....KC has alot to sort through, but they made an offer to JuJu this past offseason, so there is....or had been interest there.  

I will say this about KC recievers -

Outside of Hill....NONE of them get separation or run routes well.  I used to think that wasn't such a big deal, but I paid closer attention to it this year, and it's pretty bad.  Mahomes negates some of that...our stable of targets is top heavy.  I expect KC will draft at least 1 and they will probably give some of the FA a look and see if they can make it work

I expect them to sign either Juju or Chark.  I prefer Chark, but either would be deadly opposite Hill.  If Byron Pringle can catch 3 TD passes already in the postseason, I can’t imagine what those guys could do.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.