JuJu Smith-Schuster interested in joining the Chiefs?

extrahammer

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not a surprise he almost signed with them last time just means Buffalo has to go get a few more weapons for Josh which I think the Bills where going to do anyway 

Maybe there will be some sort of Glasnost or START Treaty between the teams

• Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, TPS said:

The Chiefs have other more important needs to address as @Zerovoltz laid out in the thread on their cap space.  I think Reid will probably draft a WR rather than use their limited cap $ on Smith.

JuJu will be one to watch....KC has alot to sort through, but they made an offer to JuJu this past offseason, so there is....or had been interest there.  

I will say this about KC recievers -

Outside of Hill....NONE of them get separation or run routes well.  I used to think that wasn't such a big deal, but I paid closer attention to it this year, and it's pretty bad.  Mahomes negates some of that...our stable of targets is top heavy.  I expect KC will draft at least 1 and they will probably give some of the FA a look and see if they can make it work

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He had an offer from the chiefs in FA last year and chose to go back to the Steelers. Assuming he’s going to make a different decision this year with no QB in Pitt. 

You hit on a good point--will there be a flood of talent trying to flee Pittsburgh with Ben's retirement? 

There may be an opportunity there for us.

And Pittsburgh might be willing to wheel and deal as they are clearly going into a revamp/rebuild mode.

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

When Kelce retires,  beating KC will be delicious. Bad JuJu.....

He'll be 33 next October.  6'5, 260 lbs.  The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Guys like him and Gronk take a hell of a beating in this league.

You wonder how much he has left in the tank.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.