Denver hiring Nathaniel Hackett as HC

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Does this mean Aaron Rodgers follows him to Denver?

I think it’s highly probable. Been rumored since last year that it is a trade destination for him. And it’s the Elway model to go get this type of QB. I would love him being in KC’s division. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s highly probable. Been rumored since last year that it is a trade destination for him. And it’s the Elway model to go get this type of QB. I would love him being in KC’s division. 

Thats would be crazy.Mahomes,Herbert and Rodgers all in the same division. Even throw Carr into the mix and thats murderous row smh

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Does this mean Aaron Rodgers follows him to Denver?

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah…this is really the only reason it makes sense.

Agree that it benefits the Bills (from a year-to-year home field perspective) to have Mahomes facing Herbert, Rodgers, and Carr while Josh is beating up on Wilson, Tua, and McCorkle.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I can’t believe Elway has kept his job in Denver. This guy makes a lot of bad moves. 

He hasn’t, Elway no longer GM.  Although he seems to still have a voice in the organization.   This will not go over great out here in Denver, unless Rodgers comes with him.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I can’t believe Elway has kept his job in Denver. This guy makes a lot of bad moves. 

Well, he did get Kubiak to be his HC (who used to be his backup) Hired Wade Phillips as his DC. 

Found a way to bring in QB Peyton Manning to win a SB. 

Elway hired in 2011. Denver stunk previously with Josh McDaniel's as HC. Hired John Fox and Denver went from 4-12 to lost Div in 2011, lost Div 2012, lost SB, lost Div, won SB in 2015.  

The Denver owner (Pat Bowlen) passed on in 2019 and ownership has been in disarray ever since.

• Like (+1) 2

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/aaron-rodgers-davante-adams-love-broncos-trade

sports illustrated story .. discussing Rodgers + relationship with Hackett and the desire of Adams and Rodgers to stay together. What a division Indeed. Could help us get top seed next year

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Well, he did get Kubiak to be his HC (who used to be his backup) Hired Wade Phillips as his DC. 

Found a way to bring in QB Peyton Manning to win a SB. 

Elway hired in 2011. Denver stunk previously with Josh McDaniel's as HC. Hired John Fox and Denver went from 4-12 to lost Div in 2011, lost Div 2012, lost SB, lost Div, won SB in 2015.  

The Denver owner (Pat Bowlen) passed on in 2019 and ownership has been in disarray ever since.

Elway recruited Peyton Manning. Every move since Manning retired has been a disaster. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.