Nathaniel Hackett is getting 2nd interview with Jags🤣🤣

BuffaloBills1998

39 minutes ago, MJS said:

The only positive with Hackett is the possibility that Rodgers comes with him, which is admittedly a big positive for many teams.

But I'm sure Rodgers likes Hackett because Rodgers wears the pants in that relationship and Hackett just lets him do whatever he wants on offense.

It's hard to put a lot of stock into the potential quality of an offensive coach when they have an all-time great QB playing for them, in my opinion. You just never know how good or bad they are.

I agree with what you're saying and if Hackett coaches Lawrence in JAX it's not even a blip on my radar. Even if the "Hackett is just a passenger on Rodger's flight" narrative is true, it doesn't discredit the bond the two have. Aaron Rodgers Endorses Nathaniel Hackett for Broncos HC: 'A Little Overdue'

We should all be rooting for Hackett to take the JAX job. If he pulls off DEN and brings Rodgers, that's not optimal.

When I first heard of this, I thought "Hackett?  That kid was in WAY over his head.  Maybe he has gotten a LOT better since his time with the Bills."

I don't really know how much his skill has progressed or not progressed.

I think he appeals simply b/c of his age, if you are the sort of non-conventional person looking to go outside the box with your hire.

I personally LOVE the idea of hiring a next-generation whiz kid who is ahead of the game.

The problem is Nate Hackett ain't that guy.

🤣

11 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

This was a bad hire,  this guy is a blow hard and there were much better options in my opinion.  Only thing I could see is Rogers asking to be traded to Denver and finish his career with Broncos

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.