Chiefs Are Going To Roll The Bengals in the AFCCG by 30 and Whoever Wins the NFC by 25 in the Super Bowl

Irv

On 1/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, Bruce Smith said:

I think Burrow is going to light up KC.  

I would have thought Burrow lighting up KC was the Bengals only chance.  Instead, Burrow had a very average game. He threw a key 4th quarter interception and almost threw a second one on the next series ( it was dropped).  Cincinnati’s defense and especially their d-line was the difference.

If you objectively review these playoffs, Burrow has been very average. He’s been a good luck charm more than a super QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/29/2022 at 12:42 PM, zow2 said:

I think the Chiefs suffer from a hangover tomorrow.  The Bengals bring energy and punch em in the mouth early.  KC recovers in the 2nd half to win by 6.  

If you reversed everything you said, you would've been spot on.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 1/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, Irv said:

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

Or maybe not

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

Normally you would have to go to PPP to get such correct insight from you

• Eyeroll 1

If Mahomes continued playing like he had the past few weeks and the first half this would have been true. Dude just completely lost it at half time. I thought the same thing prior to the game and felt vindicated at half but shiz happens.

17 minutes ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

I would have thought Burrow lighting up KC was the Bengals only chance.  Instead, Burrow had a very average game. He threw a key 4th quarter interception and almost threw a second one on the next series ( it was dropped).  Cincinnati’s defense and especially their d-line was the difference.

If you objectively review these playoffs, Burrow has been very average. He’s been a good luck charm more than a super QB. 

If only Mahomes had thrown one of those picks last week…..

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

If Mahomes continued playing like he had the past few weeks and the first half this would have been true. Dude just completely lost it at half time. I thought the same thing prior to the game and felt vindicated at half but shiz happens.

It seem fair to HAVE to assume the Bengals defensive coaching played a huge role with that.

There were plays where Mahomes could NOT find anyone to throw the ball to, and the Bengals DL performance was a lot better than the Bills too.

After watching the game, I am glad Bengals won, find it easier to take the Chiefs loss, dislike our coaching staff more than I already did, and would like to see us completely change up both of our lines this off-season.

Praying we need a new DC but I don't think we will be that lucky, nor will he be fired.

Next time consult madame cleo first :)

Hot takes often don’t age well 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.