Chiefs Are Going To Roll The Bengals in the AFCCG by 30 and Whoever Wins the NFC by 25 in the Super Bowl

Irv

I've been surprised that everyone thinks the NFC (Rams in particular) will be a push-over.  Their D is no joke, as has been pointed out, so I don't think this is automatic as people think.

Guess we gonna find out...

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I've been surprised that everyone thinks the NFC (Rams in particular) will be a push-over.

I'm with you... either of those teams has a front four that can get pressure from anywhere.  Reminds me of the high-scoring, undefeated Pats* going up against the Giants defense.

I hope Stafford gets the ring that Barry Sanders never had a shot at.  Spending most of your career in Detroit has to be soul-crushing.

Edited by Sandhill Mike

On 1/26/2022 at 6:17 PM, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

As much as I hated the outcome, that was about the best game you'll ever witness. Many ppl have said it was the best game they ever watched hands down.

Saw an article that showed twitter comments and ppl were losing their mind. Couldn't believe what they were seeing lol

I work in a national call center in Buffalo.. use your imagination to figure which one out.

Today I got a call from Washington state. They were avid football fans and were devastated by the Bills loss.

The game will have vinovich, should allow for a shoot out

Last game these 2 played, the game was dictated by torbert and the mix and match crew as hussey and 2 others where replaced last minute likley due to covid

Another thing KC lost 2 starting oline men in first 6-7 play

To me last week was the Super Bowl between the 2 best teams and QB's in the NFL. A little word of wisdom to Cincy, just because you beat them in the regular season doesn't mean you're doing it in the playoffs. The 49ers & Rams are nice structured teams but neither Garapolo or Stafford are on the level of Allen or Mahomes.  The winner of our game was going all the way. And there's no one that can convince me otherwise. 

On 1/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, Irv said:

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

First, I’ll say that I thought the Chiefs were going to roll today too.  But, you were right about the OT rules; the rules and coin flip did not stop Cincy from making a play to pull it out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.