Chiefs Are Going To Roll The Bengals in the AFCCG by 30 and Whoever Wins the NFC by 25 in the Super Bowl

Irv

The Rams are very good. Stafford is not in Mahomes league, but he has immense talent around there and is capable of huge games. Their defense has much bigger playmakers than ours, so if they can force some bad situations (turnovers, field position or just shut down drives with big TFL) they could very well win. It might be a better matchup than us.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

The Rams are very good. Stafford is not in Mahomes league, but he has immense talent around there and is capable of huge games. Their defense has much bigger playmakers than ours, so if they can force some bad situations (turnovers, field position or just shut down drives with big TFL) they could very well win. It might be a better matchup than us.

I was worried about the Rams.

That defense strikes me as more characteristic of what we've seen from SB champs.  They can get after the QB and dictate the pace of a game.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Yeah - because that's what they did to the Bengals a few weeks ago.

I was indifferent about the game, but now I'm all in on the Bengals. People forgot how the seasons went for the Bills & Chiefs. Both teams have been playing better ball lately, but there is no huge gap between KC and Cincy.

And certainly not the Rams.  If KC makes it, they're going to have an extremely challenging time protecting Mahomes again.

After watching Home Alone get sacked 9x, yes there's still a pretty good gap between KC's best and Cincy's best. The Chiefs will win comfortably. 

Part of me feels like Cinci is too young and dumb to realize they are supposed to get killed by KC.  So they’ll probably go out and punch the overconfident Chiefs in the mouth. I think by the end, KC wins by 7 or so, but they won’t play nearly the same excellent-mistake free offensive game they did against Buffalo. 

1 hour ago, Irv said:

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

Most likely happens,  thanks Sean and that idiot Frazier

Burrow and co already beat the "good chiefs", after this emotional roller coaster the Chiefs just went on, Joe Cool v 2.0 comes out with ice in the veins and does it again.  Couldn't cover Gabe Davis? Not a knock against that history making performance by Davis, but I can't wait to see the gameplan for the best young trio of WRs in the league in Chase, Higgins, and Boyd.

Bengals win a nail biter.

I expect KC to handle the Bengals. I think it will be the Rams in the Super Bowl and I expect that to be a close game that can go either way.

I'm torn on the KC/Bengals game. Obviously the Chiefs have won enough. Let another team win and take Patrick down a peg. But if the Bengals win that means Joe Cool 2.0 will be the next best thing since sliced bread. Allen will be the forgotten man. 

8 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I expect KC to handle the Bengals. I think it will be the Rams in the Super Bowl and I expect that to be a close game that can go either way.

I'm torn on the KC/Bengals game. Obviously the Chiefs have won enough. Let another team win and take Patrick down a peg. But if the Bengals win that means Joe Cool 2.0 will be the next best thing since sliced bread. Allen will be the forgotten man. 

That’s fine. I like this team and Allen better when they’re disrespected. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I want the Bengali Cats vs the 49ers :)

F the Chefs/Mahomee and Ewes/Pad Statford

8 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

That kid is going to be playing on one leg for the rest of his career.

He got sacked 9 times last week and I can only guess at the number of knock downs.

He is one tough Donkey/Mule cross ;) 

(that equals a Burrow) ;)

1 hour ago, Beast said:

The Bills v Chiefs was a battle of the best.

However, do the Chiefs have enough left in the tank after that game? ( Would the Bills have?)

Cincinnati winning this Sunday would not shock me. In fact, I’m predicting they will win.

I think the Chiefs will be hungover from last Sunday night, as I think the Bills would have been had they won.  Would not be surprised if Cin jumps out to a 7-0 or 10-0 lead.

But in the end i still see KC gathering themselves in the 2nd half and beating the Bengals to advance.

15 hours ago, Irv said:

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

Folks should really about these things in terms of probabilities, not certainties.  The Chiefs are very clearly IMO the best team remaining.  (If the Bills had won, they would be the best team remaining -- these teams are 1A and 1B in the NFL right now.)  But they probably lose to the Bengals around 30% of the time or so.  A bad bounce of the ball, a pass that bounces off the receiver's hands instead of getting caught, or even just the vagaries of a coin flip can swing the outcome of a game.  Probably they'll beat the Bengals because they're a better team, but it's not guaranteed.

The Chiefs will also be favored over whoever the NFC puts up.  The Rams are a better team than the Bengals (not so sure about SF), but the Chiefs will probably still be something like 3.5-4.5 point favorites in that matchup.  They'll lose that game maybe 40% of the time.  

So yeah, if somebody offered you 3:1 odds on KC winning the SB, you should jump all over that bet, but realize that it's going to pay off a little less than half the time. 

The reason why I say that is because people seem to think that the Bills a) were somehow "supposed" to win last week, when it was always a 50-50 proposition and b) would somehow cruise to the Lombardi trophy even though we would still be underdogs against the field.  

It may not be the cakewalk you think.  I can still see the Bengals getting an upset because they can match the Chiefs in scoring but the huge advantage the Chiefs have is that the Bengals O line appears to be utter garbage and Burrow moves about as fast as tortoise when he is under pressure.   Bigger question is, how much trouble would KC have with the Rams? McVey got horribly outcoached in that snoozer SB against Bellichick. Can he rise to the occasion like the TB coaches did in the SB and thwart Mahomes?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.