Chiefs Are Going To Roll The Bengals in the AFCCG by 30 and Whoever Wins the NFC by 25 in the Super Bowl

Irv

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 9
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Yeah - because that's what they did to the Bengals a few weeks ago.

I was indifferent about the game, but now I'm all in on the Bengals. People forgot how the seasons went for the Bills & Chiefs. Both teams have been playing better ball lately, but there is no huge gap between KC and Cincy.

And certainly not the Rams.  If KC makes it, they're going to have an extremely challenging time protecting Mahomes again.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

While my gut feeling tells me that we are on the verge of watching the rise of the next dynasty in the NFL/pro sports, I'm still not sure it's going to be that easy for the Chiefs. Not this year anyway.

Bengals have the offense to keep pace and they already beat the Chiefs in the regular season, more recently than the Bills to boot.

The 49ers and Rams both have a real defense and stars that can wreck a game get to Mahomes and create multiple turnovers, Rams also have an offense that can score 30+ on the Chiefs defense.

And to add, the Bills & Chiefs are offensive jauggernauts.

But both have liabilities on D.  Defense DOES win championships, more often than not.  I thought the Bucs were still the best team in the playoffs, even without Godwin and Brown, and the Rams D shut them down for over half of that game. Only turnovers gave the Bucs a chance.

We may be watching the SB & feel just a teensy bit glad that it isn't us, if it turns into one of those dominating defensive performances like last year.

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

We have your prediction.  You will be scored on its accuracy.  We will remember.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Chiefs have struggled in Super Bowls played on the opponent's home turf ...

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

I think they will beat the Bengals, but it won’t be a blowout IMO. Let’s not forget this Bengals team just took down the Chiefs a few weeks ago. Chiefs are big favorites for good reason, but they can lose. I’d say a 25% chance in my completely uneducated opinion. 

I think they may actually blow them out. 

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

No way the Chiefs "automatically roll" the Rams.

The Bengals?  Yes, I think that will be a lousy football game.

I think the Rams will easily beat the 49ers as well.

I don't know, 49ers did beat Rams final game to make playoffs. Maybe won't be so easy

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I think the Rams will easily beat the 49ers as well.

Fun fact: Rams are 0-6 in their last 6 games against the 49ers. 

Since McVay became coach of the Rams and Shanahan became coach of the 49ers in 2017, they are 3-7

So while past record does not predict future performance, one does kind of wonder why you think that?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boater said:

I've said it in other threads.. and I will say it here again: Chiefs v. Bills was the real Superbowl.

The remainder of the AFC and NFC can be handily beat by the Bills or Chiefs.

As much as I hated the outcome, that was about the best game you'll ever witness. Many ppl have said it was the best game they ever watched hands down.

Saw an article that showed twitter comments and ppl were losing their mind. Couldn't believe what they were seeing lol

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Irv said:

I won’t say 30 but yeah it’s going to be multiple scores - maybe 3 TD’s.

I can see Cincy keeping it close by KC will gain an advantage at the end of the 2nd Q and run away with the game by the 4th quarter.

The only real threat to the LC is LAR, though Stafford will still have to be ON which is far from a given.  

8 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

As much as I hated the outcome, that was about the best game you'll ever witness. Many ppl have said it was the best game they ever watched hands down.

Saw an article that showed twitter comments and ppl were losing their mind. Couldn't believe what they were seeing lol

If I wasn't a Bills Fan I would agree. No way I could objectively watch that game for the love of the sport. 

52 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We have your prediction.  You will be scored on its accuracy.  We will remember.

Hopefully if I am wrong, it will not come with a random suspension and penalty points :) !!!! 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

No way, the rams are loaded with talent. They just need Stafford to bring his A game and they got it.  Their roster is fairly similar to KCs. But the rams have better pass rushers, a better OL, a better RB, similar receivers, and an iffy QB. But the rams can protect him and Stafford just has to distribute.

man, I wish the Bills had Aaron Donald and Avon Miller..... and an aggressive coach who would send them to crush the QB....

I say the rams are KC's equal.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.