Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I also support what BLM originally stands for.  I think it’s safe to say that a vast majority of protesters (peaceful or not) have no idea what the term Black Lives Matter actually means. It’s very simple and both sides don’t even know it. 

Lots of intolerance to go around in this one, as seems pretty typical.  

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Stop simping.  The Canadian government is a joke.  They embarrassed themselves on the world stage and deserve all the criticism they are receiving. 

Yes, rather embarrassing, but seriously, not exactly Jan 6 eh...pot-kettle

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

SHOCKER

the truckers are a "make America great again" movement?  that seems weird.  maybe they wanna be in a "make North America great again" movement?  then it would be MNAGA right?  MNAGA kinda sounds too much like a slur when said aloud though.

• Like (+1) 1

$20 Parliament will vote to keep the emergency powers.  Government never relinquishes power once it's got it.  The so-called opposition will fold like a cheap tent.  

Just like in the US, there is an illusion of "sides", and that Candice Bergen and Pierre Poilievre are on the people's side.  They aren't.  

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Fox News / Steve Bannon Freedom Convoy... interesting quote about DC, too. Just remember - Canada Nice does not exist in the United States. 

And?  Is your point to tell us how brain dead you are?

I think this "movement" that is calling for such radical change as *checks notes* freedom, no mandates, an end to endless protocols, and a return to normal - while extremely frightening I know trust me these are terrifying demands - need to continue if only to expose the nazi opposition.  Exactly what Trudeau is doing.  

The Trudeaus of the world are everywhere.  The warning is simple.  Never vote for these people.  Ever again.  

Secession 

Canada: Justin Trudeau Insists on Emergency Powers Despite No Active Protests

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau insisted at a news conference on Monday that his government still needs the unprecedented emergency powers he demanded this month even though police violently removed the Freedom Convoy protesters from Ottawa and no active Freedom Convoy protests are currently occurring.

“This state of emergency is not over. There continue to be real concerns about the coming days,” Trudeau said on Monday, claiming there were signs the Freedom Convoy truckers could regroup and return to Ottawa.

“People [are] out there indicating that they are ready to blockade, to continue their illegal occupations to disrupt Canadians’ lives. We feel that this measure needs to remain in place,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2022/02/21/canada-justin-trudeau-insists-on-emergency-powers-despite-no-active-protests/

Must be using the same metrics that they use for indefinite Covid.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

SHOCKER

I don’t know much about this but isn’t it a little absurd to believe this picture is recent considering the trees in the background are blooming? I live in VA and our trees are still bare.

Edited by billsfan5121
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

$20 Parliament will vote to keep the emergency powers.  Government never relinquishes power once it's got it.  The so-called opposition will fold like a cheap tent.  

Just like in the US, there is an illusion of "sides", and that Candice Bergen and Pierre Poilievre are on the people's side.  They aren't.  

Let's remember who the people are, 88% of "THE PEOPLE" were vaxxed and supported masks. The malcontents can move to FLA if they wish, no masks, no tax...

1 hour ago, billsfan5121 said:

I don’t know much about this but isn’t it a little absurd to believe this picture is recent considering the trees in the background are blooming? I live in VA and our trees are still bare.

Ha! I thought the same thing...good catch 👍

People are often using fake photos from another event/region to claim something that doesn’t exist...

It was below zero, in Canada, during the protests, with snow everywhere...Even I knew that! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ha! I thought the same thing...good catch 👍

People are often using fake photos from another event/region to claim something that doesn’t exist...

It was below zero, in Canada, during the protests, with snow everywhere...Even I knew that! 🤣🤣🤣

The fascist authoritarian fake liberals are incredibly stupid.  And they love them some violence against defenseless ordinary citizens.  But them girly men like Justin T. hide behind mama's skirt to avoid a fair fight.  

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Let's remember who the people are, 88% of "THE PEOPLE" were vaxxed and supported masks. The malcontents can move to FLA if they wish, no masks, no tax...

The emergency powers isn't just for Covid protests, just like the Patriot Act wasn't just about 9-11.

The "emergency" will most certainly evolve. 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes, Ukraine.. the only place on earth where people are fighting for their freedom.  

Your elected leaders can’t even bring themselves to be tough on China, who literally have people in concentration camps, but now we all need to focus on Ukraine.  

Why not Ethiopia?  Not enough of a selfish American interest for you?  Not modern enough?  Not white enough?   

Spare me your neolib concern for a people you’ve never spent a day in your life thinking about until you realized populists on the right don’t believe we should be involved militarily. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You’re looking at less than 1 in 2 at this point

https://globalnews.ca/news/8492863/covid-19-vaccine-and-booster-tracker-coronavirus-canada/

That number is pretty pathetic especially in light of Napoleon Trudeauapart seizing control of everything Maple Leaf and the Canadian people supporting the  play.  

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ah yes, Ukraine.. the only place on earth where people are fighting for their freedom.  

Your elected leaders can’t even bring themselves to be tough on China, who literally have people in concentration camps, but now we all need to focus on Ukraine.  

Why not Ethiopia?  Not enough of a selfish American interest for you?  Not modern enough?  Not white enough?   

Spare me your neolib concern for a people you’ve never spent a day in your life thinking about until you realized populists on the right don’t believe we should be involved militarily. 

Ah yes Putin - that is you!

When you’re done with Poland - will you head towards Czechia? Slovakia?

What’s next Tucker? I mean DR?  Oh sorry, I mean Putin.

Thats right, PUTIN!!!

Meanwhile, precious is deflecting about Ethiopia (so white of you) and China - CHINUHHH!!!

Remember when Conald chose not to sanction China over the detention of Muslims in Xinjiang because he was in the "middle of a trade deal" dear? Remember that? 

Go to hell you fascist traitor - we know you Bannon types won’t be happy until WWIII kicks off.

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg