Cleansing my soul, then I will let it go

Stroke 17

41 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Of course he moved the players back...it was an obvious hail mary situation. And our DB's were in perfect position and even double covered Hopkins. Hopkins just timed it better and out jumped Bills safety and CB. 

Every team drops back in a hail mary play.

I’m just saying he has a pattern of playing bad prevent defense and what does it prevent.  They score every time.  Did we win Sunday? Frankly everyone’s talking about his defensive scheme with 13 seconds.  

Last year in the playoffs,  Josh bailed him out he had to bring us back and we won late. 

If it doesn’t work the first time, the second time or the third time you need to change if not you’ll find yourself gone. I agree with the Jerry Sullivan‘s article

5 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

as far as the subject line:

"Cleansing my soul, then I will let it go"

IF you were successful and have figured out a way to let go of devastating Bills losses on-demand, PLEASE SHARE

Lol, man it's hard being a loyal Bills fan. So many scars, maybe that's what makes Bills fan base so special though?

2 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

I’m just saying he has a pattern of playing bad prevent defense and what does it prevent.  They score every time.  Did we win Sunday? Frankly everyone’s talking about his defensive scheme with 13 seconds.  

Last year in the playoffs,  Josh bailed him out he had to bring us back and we won late. 

If it doesn’t work the first time, the second time or the third time you need to change if not you’ll find yourself gone. I agree with the Jerry Sullivan‘s article

I get that, I was only responding to the Cards game that you listed as an example because that game wasn't one of those instances.

1 hour ago, BobBelcher said:

as far as the subject line:

"Cleansing my soul, then I will let it go"

IF you were successful and have figured out a way to let go of devastating Bills losses on-demand, PLEASE SHARE

Seriously got nothing. the only thing I have is 50 years of these kind of things and time will heal until the next time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.