Count the defenders who miss on this play

Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, beebe said:

I counted three. 😁

At least 4.  I think that's #49 (Sorenson) who had a possible chance to tackle Josh short of the first, but got the stiff-arm:

#24 (Ingram) was coming for him but arguably (IMO) took a bad angle and got left in the dirt, you could argue to not count him I guess

image.thumb.png.ec43daf6fc9eca5ebf46277e072e382b.png

12 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

So maddening from an opposing fan's/team's perspective. For example, Mahomes did very similar things early in the game. 

I will eat my hair if we have defensive linemen capable of this kind of "Peter Pan" move ("I'm FLYING!"  Josh: "Happy landings!")

image.thumb.png.a2f7e2d1560c08584002278ac7c8f8d9.png

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At least 4.  I think that's #49 (Sorenson) who had a possible chance to tackle Josh short of the first, but got the stiff-arm:

#24 (Ingram) was coming for him but arguably (IMO) took a bad angle and got left in the dirt, you could argue to not count him I guess

Well 24 was already one of the first defenders to miss Allen, so at most you could count 4. 😇 Still an amazing run.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I will eat my hair if we have defensive linemen capable of this kind of "Peter Pan" move ("I'm FLYING!"  Josh: "Happy landings!")

Without digging up actual clips, I recall Bills d-linemen looking rather foolish against Mahomes in the 1st quarter especially, including leaving their feet and lunging at air. Mahomes just does it with a stick up his butt and awkward, short, choppy steps. 

The best plays in no particular order:

-Allen's scramble in OP of this thread

-Mahomes' ridiculous arm angle throw that zipped past Rousseau

-Allen's scramble and throw to Diggs for the 2-pt conversion

-Diggs' tackle of the idiot who ran on the field

-Tyreek's two plays (punt return and catch-and-run TD)

-Mahomes evading defenders to flip it to McKinnon for 1st down on opening series

-Gabe Davis's ankle-breaking route on 4th-and-13 to get TD

-Allen's throw to Davis deep to provide instant rebuttal after falling behind by 9 pts

-Mecole Hardman zooming past defenders for TD along sideline 

-Mahomes to Kelce game winning TD, perfectly thrown ball to corner of end zone

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll give him 4 

Absolutely spectacular. He's a generational FOOTBALL PLAYER

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Personally I think this was the most impressive individual play of the game from either team. I'm sad that this play and so many others were wasted.

The sadness is starting to hit .

I watched the final 2 minutes on YouTube tearing up a bit. The fans chanting their lil ohhh oh ohh , while our guys look devastated . Crazy.Can only imagine what the players n coaches are going through emotionally 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.