Frazier getting second interview with Joe Schoen and NYG

YoloinOhio

Please Joe Schoen and NYG, please, take this man away from us so that we may have a chance at playing defense. We can stop being a paper tiger if we lose him maybe. Sorry Leslie, thanks for your contribution to our current success. But I'm royally pissed at your contribution to current massive failures as well. 

you need to go now.

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

It is and it isn't. Frazier calls the plays and fd us that last 13 seconds. He also looked like a weirdo zombie the whole time the camera panned to him on the sideline like he was a corpse of himself. They'd be insane to hire him, but on the off 5% chance, I'll take what I can get.

He always looks like that. Im

just saying that they aren’t going to hire a guy who would switch to a 3-4 or something. The defense is mcdermotts and they play a base nickel. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Could Beane and McD be possibly showing Frazier the door after that 13 second meltdown and Daboll is willing to take Frazier on as his DC?

Hail Murray and 13 seconds.. inexplicable.

We really didn't do much wrong on the Hail Murray, that was just one of those things.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

We really didn't do much wrong on the Hail Murray, that was just one of those things.

Maybe he forgot to tell TreDavious to be 6'4"?  In all seriousness, I think if Poyer doesn't come in from nowhere and clear out Tre, that Tre has a great chance of ripping that ball out before the catch is made.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Maybe he forgot to tell TreDavious to be 6'4"?  In all seriousness, I think if Poyer doesn't come in from nowhere and clear out Tre, that Tre has a great chance of ripping that ball out before the catch is made.

Hail mary's happen, 13 seconds do not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Hail mary's happen, 13 seconds do not.

Even worse is it adds to the “legend of Mahomes”… 13 seconds… 

Meanwhile, Davis Webb could have executed that drive for a FG… that’s how bonkers ridiculous it was. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Frazier kept this unit as top 5 for multiple years.

Be careful what you wish for

Look what KC did to Tomlin n Co 

Look what we did to Belicheck.  Does that make them bad coaches?

I think I would like to see McDermott call plays on defense. When he took play calling away from Frazier for like that 1 game they were much more aggressive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

I think I would like to see McDermott call plays on defense. When he took play calling away from Frazier for like that 1 game they were much more aggressive.

I like this. It also makes McDermott sink or swim. I think he swims though honestly. He's good with a lot of things and not so much with others. But I think him adding this to his duties would suit his personality to a tee. It would also leave no doubt about his skill set. I think he can handle it for a few years before burn out sets in.

56 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I remember when the Bills hired McDermott on January 11 of 2017................some of the dumber Bills fans thought that was so late that the Bills couldn't possibly have time to evaluate QB's for the 2017 draft.  :lol:

It's January 25th and there are 9 openings.........guess they will have to move the draft back until June at this rate...........to be fair, ya' know. ;)

They passed on Mahommes in 2017. Maybe the fans were right?

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

Honestly think it was Frazier’s conservative nature which hurt the Bills down the stretch in that Chief’s game and here is hoping he gets one of these HC openings. One of his former players even seemed to indicate this. 

Former Viking linebacker Ben Leber said on radio here in MN the other morning that Leslie Frazier used to call such conservative defense late in games, players discussed in-huddle changing the call on the fly. Looks like he still calls it that way…

It's McD's defense. It must be so nice for him that people are putting the blame on the DC, the guy who's an extension of what the head coach wants to do. 

It may be McDermott's biggest accomplishment here that he's somehow free from any kind of accountability from a sizable chunk of the fanbase. 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Frazier kept this unit as top 5 for multiple years.

Be careful what you wish for

Look what KC did to Tomlin n Co 

Look what we did to Belicheck.  Does that make them bad coaches?

We dominated the pats offensively if you don’t remember that.  7 possessions/7 tds.   It made it easy for the D with the exception of Hyde’s play. But seriously, you can’t be comparing the pats qb to KC’s. , can you?  Mahomes shredded this d as did the other good qb, Brady until letting off and Our O came back. Kc beat “ Tomlin” with a deteriorating Big Ben and little offense .  Yes , losing a game with 13 seconds left makes that a bad D, in addition to being dominated the entire game. Losing to the Jags makes this a bad D.  You can live by stats all you want but it’s only the W/L that matters.   This D came up short in many games , especially its big games ( Titans also dominated the d).

Who cares what the d is ranked , it’s about winning the super bowl and this year was a step back with a divisional loss. Giving up 42 points is poor defense all day long and at all levels.   With the O doing a 17 play, 8 min drive , what excuse would the D have to be so exhausted and “ spent” ?    It was horrible scheming , horrible situational awareness, and yes , I would gladly take my chances wishing for something else.   “13 “ seconds will always live on.  I know because I remember the “16” seconds before the music city miracle. Has that ever faded?  We are the only team in the NFL to have lost TWICE after taking a lead with less than 16 seconds in a game ,,,,in all of NFL HISTORY !  No other team has managed it even once.  Nothing could be worse or more heartbreaking; it was right up there with wide right.  I’ll take my chances !  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.