Frazier getting second interview with Joe Schoen and NYG

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

as long as this doesnt turn into the past of going 3-4 and then 2 years later gutting everyone and going 4-3 and gutting everyone and repeating the 

process in 2-3 more years.   

It’s mcdermott’s Defense no matter who is calling plays 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Honestly think it was Frazier’s conservative nature which hurt the Bills down the stretch in that Chief’s game and here is hoping he gets one of these HC openings. One of his former players even seemed to indicate this. 

Former Viking linebacker Ben Leber said on radio here in MN the other morning that Leslie Frazier used to call such conservative defense late in games, players discussed in-huddle changing the call on the fly. Looks like he still calls it that way…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 2

I remember when the Bills hired McDermott on January 11 of 2017................some of the dumber Bills fans thought that was so late that the Bills couldn't possibly have time to evaluate QB's for the 2017 draft.  :lol:

It's January 25th and there are 9 openings.........guess they will have to move the draft back until June at this rate...........to be fair, ya' know. ;)

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Honestly think it was Frazier’s conservative nature which hurt the Bills down the stretch in that Chief’s game and here is hoping he gets one of these HC openings. One of his former players even seemed to indicate this. 

Former Viking linebacker Ben Leber said on radio here in MN the other morning that Leslie Frazier used to call such conservative defense late in games, players discussed in-huddle changing the call on the fly. Looks like he still calls it that way…

I did not know Leber said this…  

I jokingly told my gf that this was my Vietnam, but I honestly feel like this meme 20x per day as I read things like this.  

468591B0-A2AF-454C-BE41-215544561E6C.thumb.jpeg.2594cdc5a6b49b3de2c7c0b97d410121.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Please take Frazier instead of Daboll. Please. I’ll pray to the football gods. 

Frazier kept this unit as top 5 for multiple years.

Be careful what you wish for

Look what KC did to Tomlin n Co 

Look what we did to Belicheck.  Does that make them bad coaches?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Could Beane and McD be possibly showing Frazier the door after that 13 second meltdown and Daboll is willing to take Frazier on as his DC?

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Frazier kept this unit as top 5 for multiple years.

Be careful what you wish for

Look what KC did to Tomlin n Co 

Look what we did to Belicheck.  Does that make them bad coaches?

Hail Murray and 13 seconds.. inexplicable.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s mcdermott’s Defense no matter who is calling plays 

It is and it isn't. Frazier calls the plays and fd us that last 13 seconds. He also looked like a weirdo zombie the whole time the camera panned to him on the sideline like he was a corpse of himself. They'd be insane to hire him, but on the off 5% chance, I'll take what I can get.

6 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Could Beane and McD be possibly showing Frazier the door after that 13 second meltdown and Daboll is willing to take Frazier on as his DC?

Hail Murray and 13 seconds.. inexplicable.

Hail Murray was not Leslie’s fault.  Mario Addison failed to contain, Murray threw a perfect pass and Hopkins made a perfect catch.  The Bills best 3 pass defenders were on Hopkins.  Can’t ask for much more than that

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not the craziest theory. 

Well, you would think that Daboll would prefer Flores, but Flores will likely get a HC job elsewhere. Regardless, I think the Bills will be forced to fire some staff, including Frazier, maybe Daboll and Schoen will just hire some of these people and Beane/McD will allow them to make lateral moves.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.