Do you want KC to cruise to the Super Bowl title?

Charles Romes

Do you want KC to win the Super Bowl?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want KC to cruise to a Super Bowl win?

• Yes, I want KC to win it all easily. This will cement the legacy of the “greatest game ever” and the stature of the Bills as the league’s second best team.
    • No, the thought of them celebrating makes me sick. I want them to flame out against the Bengals

1 hour ago, billsfan714 said:

Doesnt matter what I want, but I do believe the Chiefs will make easy work of their next two opponents.

The only team I can see giving them some trouble, maybe, would be the Rams.

They will destroy the Bengals and would likely kill the 49ers too.

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The only team I can see giving them some trouble, maybe, would be the Rams.

They will destroy the Bengals and would likely kill the 49ers too.

That Jimmy G is in a conference championship and JA is not, is just a not right.

Cinci is in the "never won a SB" column..........I'd like to keep it that way and not put any helium into Burrow and company.

Gonna' be tough enough de-throning the Chiefs without Cinci getting any championship swagger out of this year.

As for the SB..........Chiefs or Rams is fine..........but a Chiefs win probably does make the Bills look like the second best team and adds prestige to their meetings in the near future.    The game in Arrowhead next year might be called SB LVI 1/2 then.  

That's what a lot of people on here want for the Bills..........credit and praise and respect from the media and NFL community.

I don't understand the mindset of looking to  cement a legacy as the second best team or the constant yearning for approval from the national media.

If things ever align properly and the Bills can get out of their own way and one day win a super bowl or super bowls it won't ever mean the goals mentioned above will be reached.  There will always be haters and those looking to diminish. It will always be Buffalo vs. the world. ***** every last one of them. 

14 hours ago, zow2 said:

I’ll take choice #3.  They can beat the Bengals (cuz i’m not mentally prepared for Joe Burrow and Cinci to get a Lombardi trophy before Josh and Buffalo).

Then i’d like to see KC lose in the most soul crushing fashion to the NFC team in the Super Bowl. Even worse than 13 seconds.  Not sure that’s possible but that’s what i’d like to see.

A Jimmy G 99 yard scramble as time expires would be pretty hilarious 

13 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

1.  I want KC to lose.  I think they will to Cincy.  We did not make them earn that comeback.  I want the Bills to see what a D can do to KC.  The Bengals just beat KC a few weeks ago when KC was playing for the 1 seed.  

it will be more about how Bengals D stopped Mahomes while the Bills D handed KC the game several times in a row in the last 1:11.  

The Chiefs are going to crush the Bengals. They almost did last time even when they weren't dialed in like they will be for a home conference championship game. The Bengals got very lucky in that earlier game.

As I think we can all relate to the Bengals fan experience through the years, it would be nice to see them finally win something; except that it would further isolate the Bills on the list of teams that haven't won the big game. But I would not say I am invested in any particular outcome at this point. 

Just now, skibum said:

As I think we can all relate to the Bengals fan experience through the years, it would be nice to see them finally win something; except that it would further isolate the Bills on the list of teams that haven't won the big game. But I would not say I am invested in any particular outcome at this point. 

LA winning would bother me. Its not a football market and you saw that all year with the Rams and Chargers home games. The place was filled with mostly visiting fans. They don't deserve a championship. Buffalo a football mad city with a diehard loyal fanbase deserves one. I realize I am biased but Bills fans really do deserve a championship.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.