Mic'd up: Kelce outsmarted McDermott/Frazier

beebe

13 SECONDS! Not 30, not 90. Somebody here, was trying to tell me, but, but, but, KC has 3 TOs! I didn’t care if they had THIRTEEN TOs!! It takes ***** time to run a single play!

Meaning? MAX, they have time for 3.

THEREFORE? 

As I stated contemporaneously with the FUBARed NON Squib Kick, at the time, along with Nance, along by Romo, WHERE was the Squib Kick? That’s on Bass, on the ST Coach, but definitely on the Clapper to ENSURE it’s done to get the clock down to 10 seconds MAX! If Bass hasn’t attempted that 100 x this year, for this very situation, THAT is on McVey!!

Next.

“How do you pride yourself on attention to detail and situational football and not kick it high to run click, hold the first play for penalty and then knock down inevitable Hail Mary that likely wouldn’t reach end zone. Sorry new poster but the clearer it becomes the more gut wrenching .”

Again, as I was now screaming at the TV, contemporaneously with the 2 plays: “Hold them all, hook them all, grab them, tackle them”!

Whatever the ***** it takes to burn that time- minimum 5 seconds per play! 

That would have left ONE Hail Mary, from perhaps the 50! 
ONE!

I don’t believe for a nano second that McVey EVER thought of any of this. 100% caught up in the moment! Never, ever contemplated what to do in this scenario.

Far worse, HE called TWO TOs! 
To do what exactly? 
Ok, gives Kelce the idea, but you must, must tell your players: “ Tackle him and let Mahomes burn 5-6 secs running around in frustration.

This ranks above that idiot Carroll,’s decision, to not go Beast Mode against the Patsies to win the SB!

It goes higher than the fool from the Falcons who missed played. an entire quarter in the SB!

This is the worst HCing FUBAR OF ALL TIMR IN THE PLAYOFFS!

(At some time, we at least need McVey to say more than he did. Like? I made critical mistakes in end of game strategy and this will be corrected and reversed, should we ever be here again!

Leslie Frazier must be fired.  No hope of another team hiring him as HC after that game.  Josh Allen deserves better than to have his awesome work in the KC game squandered by deer in the headlights Leslie Frazier.  This was Allen's year and the defense blew it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/25/2022 at 3:06 PM, BuffaloBillies said:

Obada RIGHT THERE too. Hit Kelce at the line.

His pass rush didn't matter anyway, Mahommes was gonna throw it in 2 seconds or less

Totally agree I watched the same play review that asked why didn't Obada hit Kelsey & drive him out to Levi which made perfect sense we will never know who exactly didn't do what they were suppose to but that 1 play could have changed the entire post season for the Bills .

Edited by T master

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.