Welcome All New Forum Posters! Introduce yourself!

BuffaloBillyG

Hello all!

I see there are some new users on the board and a ton more as guests...Would be good to see a thread around where new blood can stop by and introduce themselves.

Please make sure to let everone know-

-How long you've been a Bills fan

-How McD can make these Bills a mirror image of the 90s Bills

-Your thoughts on a dome

-Amount of years you spent as a HS player/coach.

Nice to have you all! And always #GoBills

• Like (+1) 1

I'm NOT a Bills fan. But I do follow them closely because they are my local team.

Unfortunately they're pretty close to a mirror image of the 90s Bills. "Close, but no cigar."

I've never been to an NFL game, so I have no opinion about a dome. 

I've never played organized football. My high school had soccer. But, back then it was closer to rugby than this pansy crap they play now. Lol

JA is the man!

-How long you've been a Bills fan - like many relationship statuses, it's complicated

-How McD can make these Bills a mirror image of the 90s Bills - the mirror image would mean having nobody on the roster that drinks, right?

-Your thoughts on a dome - If the NE game didn't end that ridiculous talk, I don't know what will. I never want the Bills to be a soft dome team that teams like Miami have no problem visiting in December and later. 

-Amount of years you spent as a HS player/coach.- Zero. I have played & coached hockey, though...

Edited by Jim Bob

Bills fan for 50+ years.

Attended the infamous Cleveland 6, Bills 3 game, and stayed to the very end...that is all you need to know right there.

Prefer no dome..but tougher to agree with that as I get older.

Tailgating is a must however, wish they would go back to 5 hours....Scallops, steak fries, steak and a bottle of bourbon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Hello all!

I see there are some new users on the board and a ton more as guests...Would be good to see a thread around where new blood can stop by and introduce themselves.

Please make sure to let everone know-

-How long you've been a Bills fan

-How McD can make these Bills a mirror image of the 90s Bills

-Your thoughts on a dome

-Amount of years you spent as a HS player/coach.

Nice to have you all! And always #GoBills

I welcome all the new members.  I just ask they take heart to Mr. Vargas's plea in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Mr. Vargas : [before he and his class enter the operating room]  I just want to ask you one last time. Please conduct yourselves with the utmost maturity.

[the class files in, but pulls Spicoli aside] 

Mr. Vargas : Hey, you in my class?

Jeff Spicoli : I am today.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.