Hochul confirms March 31st that the deal will be finalized for new Bills stadium

BuffaloBills1998

22 hours ago, Billznut said:

Right?  Half the people want it downtown. More than half want a dome. Neither is happening. I guess a lot of people like setting themselves up for massive disappointment. Seems it would be less painful to stop banging one’s head against the wall. 

There is ZERO economic benefit to building a stadium in OP... ZERO. With attitudes like this, no wonder Niagara Falls, Ontario is kicking the crap out of WNY economically. But yeah, keep on cheering the building of a new stadium in OP that will require a hell of a lot of cash with little to show for it beyond gamedays.

11 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

There is ZERO economic benefit to building a stadium in OP... ZERO. With attitudes like this, no wonder Niagara Falls, Ontario is kicking the crap out of WNY economically. But yeah, keep on cheering the building of a new stadium in OP that will require a hell of a lot of cash with little to show for it beyond gamedays.

Stop it. Look at the $$$ spent on the upgrade and additions at Prohbition and Oneills. I'm also excited about the Dollar General Store Grand Opening on Southwestern Blvd near the stadium in Hamburg and other properties that have changed hands. One or two problems of Southwestern in Hamburg is there is no gas and sewer lines which I believe holds back developement. The New DG Store has a leach bed and propane! If I remember correctly wasn't there a scandal with the Building Dept a couple of years ago which has slowed development greatly along with a labor issue?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.