ESPN Top 50 Free Agents

Royale with Cheese

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Cordarelle Patterson.  He's 31, so he shouldnt be expensive,  but he brings versatility as a 3rd down RB, WR and at worst is a good kick returner. 

Love to bring him in as well as Leonard Fournette (risky but love him under 3 yards.  Rob Gronkowski another one. Who to cover and defend? Can do well short, medium, long. Great at  vs any coverage.   Maybe couple o-line free agents. In draft quicker wr. As well as CB (maybe free agent cb). 

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

To me Scherff is the guy who ties this o-line together. And you have to think he is looking for a change and wanting to win. Andrew Norwell makes sense too, as a guy just below Scherff. 

DJ Chark would add a different dynamic, and his still young with upside coming off an injury again. 

If we get away from the small slot guy, Mike Gesicki, PSU guy with upside. I hate him, because he always makes plays against us, so go get him. two tight end sets, with he and Knox would create an interesting Dynamic, along with Diggs and Davis...those are some big, fast weapons. 

Chark always becomes a superstar for me on Madden, but so does Perriman and John Ross so what do I know lol

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

If the pizza is of good quality then such accoutrements are unnecessary. What kind of pizza would I want ranch on anyway?  Is there a pizza with raw veggies on it?

Ranch is the perfect condiment to dip your pizza in.  If it's great, think crust Italian then no.  It would be like putting A1 on a good steak.

But if it's just a general, chain pizza....dip that bad boy in ranch.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Ranch is the perfect condiment to dip your pizza in.  If it's great, think crust Italian then no.  It would be like putting A1 on a good steak.

I guess you wouldn’t be hurting most chain pizzas with it anyway.  

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Pepperoni pizza dipped in blue cheese ROCKS!! 

Rainbow Pizza GIF

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

It’s just not worth talking about specific free agents until March.  So many will be re-signed, especially the top ones.  Nothing has shaken out yet.  Now is the time to look at our roster and determine where our holes are, which FAs we should re-sign and which players aren’t living up to their contracts.

The other places to look are on rosters with new coaches.  There might be some opportunities there for trades and with high turnover due to rebuilds.  

What else do we have to do?  There will not be another meaningful game until September.  

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I trust Beane to be careful and not go crazy with contracts. If you want sustainable success you can't just sign every name. You have to find value. The worst thing that can happen is to think we have to go all in. We don't. We have the most important piece to contend with for a long time.

If the Rams go on to win the SB this year that theory kind of goes out the window.

I'm not saying that we go out and trade our next 5 year's worth of 1st round picks like they did, but if there was ever a year to swing a big deal especially for a proven veteran pass rusher this is it especially if this team has any real interest of ever beating Mahomes when it matters.

I guess you have to look at this way, would you rather hold on to the #25 overall pick and draft another Rousseau type that may not give you much the first few years or use that a proven piece like the Rams did with Von Miller who is playing big time in the playoffs so far and you can argue he's one of the main reasons the Rams are on the verge of the SB.

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Good point, I thought about that too. My first choice would be JC Jackson but we’re talking Tre White money for sure. Gilmore at the right price is not a bad idea.

Give me Gilmore 2 years 20 million rather than Jackson 5 years at 75

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.