Conspiracy Theory 1..Josh Allens Future in Buffalo…

thronethinker

Josh Allen is now going to be a darling in the Media after Sundays and last Saturday’s performances. The media will all claim he has arrived and they were right to be wrong in the past because he is  being held back by the Bills Management/Coaches. ESPN has already started this narrative (Steven A). Opposing teams coaches, Belichick to name one for sure, are going to go out of their way to give Josh their accolades. Allen will now rightfully be determined as the best QB in his draft class regardless of the meaningless MVP given to Jackson. This is all going to be done in the eventual course of attempting to pry Josh away from Buffalo. Josh will now be a Prime media spokesperson like Mahomes, Rodgers, that guy in Cleveland, Etc.  this coming offseason. Prepare to see Allen in many commercials now, he will be a household name. 

I SUGGEST the narrative in the national media will be Josh deserved to be somewhere else where he can be appreciated because he proved them all wrong, but it was because of Buffalo that the media was wrong. 

Obviously this has nothing to do with Josh’s perspective, but I see this being the narrative going forward in the national media. 

Edited by thronethinker
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

No....will Josh try to do a few more commercials,  yes. But the marriage of Josh and the community of Western NY is a match made in heaven. Even Rich Eisen said as much today. Besides he's under contract for 8 years. No one is catching Mahomes and his 10 different advertising commitments. 

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

No....will Josh try to do a few more commercials,  yes. But the marriage of Josh and the community of Western NY is a match made in heaven. Even Rich Eisen said as much today. Besides he's under contract for 8 years. No one is catching Mahomes and his 10 different advertising commitments. 

I agree, but I am offering this as the possible narrative going forward with the meidia. They hate being wrong, so this may be their option out. Like I said, Stephen A is already blaming Bills for ruining Josh’s perfect playoff performance. 

Haven't heard it, is it actually a theory or something you just made up?

No one has any baring on where Josh plays other than the Buffalo Bills and Josh himself, and he has already made it very clear he wants to be a Buffalo Bill.

Edited by downunderbill

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Based on your username I'm assuming you wrote this sitting on the toilet.

Many times yes, as with others. But like I said this is a theory. 

5 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Haven't heard it, is it actually a theory or something you just made up?

No one has any baring on where Josh plays other than the Buffalo Bills and Josh himself, and he has already made it very clear he wants to be a Buffalo Bill.

It is indeed a theory, except for the Stephen A comments. 

Nobody is down on the Bills right now except Bills fans. Everyone else thinks that the Bills are a good team on the rise. McDermott and the entire Bills organization is well respected around the league. Our assistant GM was just hired as a GM and our offensive coordinator is likely getting hired as a head coach. Our other coordinator has gotten multiple interviews for head coaching positions.

So no, you are completely wrong about the national narrative with this team.

• Like (+1) 2