Even Nick Wright gave props to Josh Allen.

Joe Ferguson

He’s still a weasel. He HAD to acknowledge Allen’s postseason performance because the NFL Record book does. He’d never be taken seriously again if he didn’t. (Not that he ever is) Still, ever the douche, he had to toss in his perceived negatives. I could tell when he was about to disclaimer his take and shut it off.

He personifies the geek kid who was always picked last being a sports ‘journalist’..

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Josh so outplayed State Farm last night it wasn't even close. I loved Nick Wright in the movie Die Hard. Josh won that game last night as far as I'm concerned. With your top 2 receivers Diggs & Knox combining for 5 catches, 16 yards. Are you kidding me Nick Wrong. Josh over these last 2 weeks has been Hercules. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Wright meant to say second best QB until Tyreek Hill or Kelce aren’t top talents or can’t be afforded. 

When Kelce retires in a couple years we'll see just how amazing Patty is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

The guy is still a douche but he finally changed his opinion about Josh. Says he'll never criticize Allen ever again.

Man, I hate him so much.  I wouldn't whiz in his bum if his guts were on fire.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

He’s still a weasel. He HAD to acknowledge Allen’s postseason performance because the NFL Record book does. He’d never be taken seriously again if he didn’t. (Not that he ever is) Still, ever the douche, he had to toss in his perceived negatives. I could tell when he was about to disclaimer his take and shut it off.

He personifies the geek kid who was always picked last being a sports ‘journalist’..

He's the Chiefs version of this guy:

jjh.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It's honestly kinda sad what he has been reduced to, he used to have guest spots on Cowherd and he wasn't the character he is today. He legitimately had well though out interesting takes on basketball and just stuck to basketball because that was his wheelhouse. now that he has his own show and a bigger platform he has now become what everyone is in sports media, a character who does the Hot take BS. 

Edited by BruceVilanch
words

I do not assume someone is a hater just they say something slightly less than laudatory about the Bills (I like Chris Collinsworth). However, Nick Wright is clearly trying to be Skip Bayless Jr.  He is purely an act and deserves zero respect.

Edited by Billy Claude

His big point: Score 10 points against Jacksonville, or close the Tennessee game out, and the Bills host and probably win that game if it is played in Buffalo. ..... That is the biggest thing that this team has to do to improve next year, win the games you should win and put yourself in the best possible position for the playoffs. .... It is no stretch to say this loss started in Jacksonville.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.