Calvin Ridley...do they bills go all in!?

Hebert19

Was thinking about offseason today.  Chances are we cut ties with Hughes, Addison, maybe Beasley if he doesn't restructure.  Sanders will be gone.  And maybe others...so do we pull a rams and go all in?   

- Trade for ridley (to pair up with diggs and Davis.)   1 year left in deal.  1 cheap year left in Josh's contract. 

- sign Patterson.  (Speed and size to RB, and a hell of a returner)

- draft CB, LB, DE/DT and OL

Who else would be an option for all chips on table year?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 2

9 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Diggs, Davis and Knox. We need a game breaker at RB that can take it to the house on any given play. Force teams to put 8 in the box to stop the run and have Josh light up the defense or have teams play coverage and let our stud RB break off chunk run plays.

I'd make a play for D'Onta Foremen from the Titans.  He's 6'1" and 236# and runs in the mid 4.4s.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd make a play for D'Onta Foremen from the Titans.  He's 6'1" and 236# and runs in the mid 4.4s.

Pass

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I am against this "go all in" mentality, personally.

We have draft picks……I’m not against trading them for a 1 year over the hump type player. I think a team like us who already has a franchise QB in place should make a move like that.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, damj said:

No. Get Gabe Davis on the field, spend the money on OL, CB, RB and LB

Ridley and Davis wouldn't play the same position. With Beasley walking and other contracts running out coupled with the increase in cap. We should be fine.

To be honest, our OL was VERY improved without Mango and/or Ford in there. Bates proved himself worthy of a shot as did Boettger. I would venture to bet the Bills FO thinks were in a better situation on the OL than most fans do. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I want another game breaker at TE as we honestly only have one TE….Josh in 2 TE sets on play action equal money 

Do you take a shot at OJ Howard then?   FA who underperformed and could be had on the cheap for a go O. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

Diggs,Davis,Knox, and a Rookie in round 3-4.

Oh, so we’re taking the Aaron Rodgers approach to Josh Allen?  

Hey Josh, we need to keep investing in the defense incessantly, so you cool with making another mid-round draft pick a lethal weapon?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Was thinking about offseason today.  Chances are we cut ties with Hughes, Addison, maybe Beasley if he doesn't restructure.  Sanders will be gone.  And maybe others...so do we pull a rams and go all in?   

- Trade for ridley (to pair up with diggs and Davis.)   1 year left in deal.  1 cheap year left in Josh's contract. 

- sign Patterson.  (Speed and size to RB, and a hell of a returner)

- draft CB, LB, DE/DT and OL

Who else would be an option for all chips on table year?

No Thanks. We need to invest in the Oline and lb because Edmunds blows. CB as well. We don't need Ridley. Davis, Diggs, Knox, is very good. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.